napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle, any advice?

L U P E

Sup guys, im 18 and im planning on doing my first cycle.. I been lifting since i was 14 doing sarms since i was 16 and i jus cant get any bigger

Test prop 200mgs 3 times a week
Tren 150mg EOD
50mgs of dbol morning and night total of 100mgs
protection: Cabergoline, Arimidex, Mk677, ironmaglabs gear support for Blood pressure etc
PCT: nolva 40/40/20/20, HCG 500ius twice a week, iron mag labs gear support, Zinc, vitamin E & B6

Would like to hear from dylan

Last edited:
Sup guys, im 18 and im planning on doing my first cycle.. I been lifting since i was 14 doing sarms since i was 16 and i jus cant get any bigger

Test prop 200mgs 3 times a week
Tren 150mg EOD
50mgs of dbol morning and night total of 100mgs
protection: Cabergoline, Arimidex, Mk677, ironma

glabs gear support for Blood pressure etc

Would like to hear from dylan

I'm sure you'll hear from Dylan but in the meantime.....At 18 you can get a lot bigger, you are not eating and training optimally. The difficult thing is finding a regime that works well for you - everyones different. Forget steroids you're about ten years too young for them.

I'm sure you'll hear from Dylan but in the meantime.....At 18 you can get a lot bigger, you are not eating and training optimally. The difficult thing is finding a regime that works well for you - everyones different. Forget steroids you're about ten years too young for them.

Sweet, and im trying, im eating 6000 calories a day, im 5ft 10" 225lbs all my lifts have stalled for 3 months now

Well you've made great progress but no one here is going to recommend peds of any description. I suggest you investigate various forms of periodisation, that should help you break your current plateau.

Completely agree. At 18, you shouldn't even consider steroids.

What exactly are you eating? I have a hard time believing you are eating 6000kcal a day and you are not progressing

Completely agree. At 18, you shouldn't even consider steroids.

What exactly are you eating? I have a hard time believing you are eating 6000kcal a day and you are not progressing

Dude, no steroids at 18. Not even at 24.
When I was 18, I remember coming back from the gym and my dad told me "stop doing arms and shoulders, you don't have to walk on them"

You can progress do much more at that age dude. Train, eat, sleep. Repeat.

Sweet, and im trying, im eating 6000 calories a day, im 5ft 10" 225lbs all my lifts have stalled for 3 months now
6000k a day and youve stalled out at 18? Theres no way. Change ur routine. There are so many different exercises for every body part that there is no way you could do them all. Change yr reps. If ur goin heavy for 8 reps go a lil lighter for 15 or til exhausted. At 18 theres no way you could have tried every different method.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Why in the world are you eating 6000 calories per day? I'm sorry but I'm not buying that. That's what pro bodybuilders that are like 250 plus poundseatwhej bulking in the offseason with tons of gear,insulin, and GH. Are you tracking things or are you guessing? I bet you're lucky if you are getting half of that. Let's see a breakdown of your diet.

There's no way in hell anybody is going to advise you on steroids at 18. A good diet and hard training will do wonders for you at your age and you'll grow like crazy. You just need to get a handle on them and do them correctly

yes, lets see a breakdown of the your normal daily diet... 6000 calories a day is like what the rock does and he has even said how difficult it is to get in that range and hes a fucking monster... i only know of swimmers that eat that much because they burn so many fucking calories a day, they have to eat that type of amount just to maintain...

yes, lets see a breakdown of the your normal daily diet... 6000 calories a day is like what the rock does and he has even said how difficult it is to get in that range and hes a fucking monster... i only know of swimmers that eat that much because they burn so many fucking calories a day, they have to eat that type of amount just to maintain...

Normal day:
2scoop protein
1liter water
6 eggs
2 toast
some bacon
hashbrowns
1 cup vegtable juice

1literwater
some take out food usually example 2 - 4 mama burgers from A & W
1 cup vegtable juice

vector protein bar and 2 scoops protein

3-4packs of mr noodles or maybe have a massive bbq atleast 1500 calories
1liter water

2 scoops protein
greek yogurt with granola
and if im still hungry have some kd or some typee of carbs atleast 800 calories worth
1 liter water

Well you've made great progress but no one here is going to recommend peds of any description. I suggest you investigate various forms of periodisation, that should help you break your current plateau.

Yup. I agree with all. 6000 calories isn't even necessary bud. You're way too young for gear.

Normal day:
2scoop protein
1liter water
6 eggs
2 toast
some bacon
hashbrowns
1 cup vegtable juice

1literwater
some take out food usually example 2 - 4 mama burgers from A & W
1 cup vegtable juice

vector protein bar and 2 scoops protein

3-4packs of mr noodles or maybe have a massive bbq atleast 1500 calories
1liter water

2 scoops protein
greek yogurt with granola
and if im still hungry have some kd or some typee of carbs atleast 800 calories worth
1 liter water

Bacon? Hash browns? Mama burgers? What exactly are your macros?! To me, it looks like you are eating too many fats and not enough vegetables/fruit

Bacon? Hash browns? Mama burgers? What exactly are your macros?! To me, it looks like you are eating too many fats and not enough vegetables/fruit

Yeah I can eat basicly whatever since im young besides a bunch of sugars like soda and candy

Yeah I can eat basicly whatever since im young besides a bunch of sugars like soda and candy

You can eat whatever you like, but then don't complain that "you can't get any bigger"... how do you think your muscles are going to grow if you eat like that?!

I just don't understand this mentality.. your diet sucks, you want to eat whatever you like, so you turn to steroids to get bigger... this is just LAZY.. it doesn't work this way bud

You can eat whatever you like, but then don't complain that "you can't get any bigger"... how do you think your muscles are going to grow if you eat like that?!

I just don't understand this mentality.. your diet sucks, you want to eat whatever you like, so you turn to steroids to get bigger... this is just LAZY.. it doesn't work this way bud

LOL! you have no idea what your talking about, to get bigger you jus need to eat look at eddie hall and all of them lifters they eat everything they can theres no reason i shouldnt be growing.. Yeah some body builders might "appear bigger" cause there cut up but you put a strongman next to a bodybuilder pffft the overall size/frame well be bigger

LOL! you have no idea what your talking about, to get bigger you jus need to eat look at eddie hall and all of them lifters they eat everything they can theres no reason i shouldnt be growing.. Yeah some body builders might "appear bigger" cause there cut up but you put a strongman next to a bodybuilder pffft the overall size/frame well be bigger

I've gained 55lbs over the past few years just by changing my diet, so yes, I think I have an idea of what I'm talking about.

Anyway bro, go ahead and do whatever you like. It seems you already know everything, so why are you here?

The funny thing is that you admitted that you aren't growing anymore, you've been lifting 4 years, you've been doing sarms since you were 16 and now, at 18, you wanted to do 100mg of dbol a day... and you're not taking any advice... so, what else can I say... good luck bro

Well, the truth of the matter is that isn't constructive at all and you need tgings in the right macro ratios and amounts to achieve the right body composition, regardless of how great you think your metabolism is.

And Eddie hall is a pro powerlifter that's also fat as fuck (30% bodyfat plus). That's a pretty shitty example to use

bro, just go back and re read this and if you dont understand just how ABSURD this is then for fucks sake, im sorry for you in life in general... come on man... seriously??

Top Bottom