napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle anavar? or primobolan

valtones

No offense but for a rookie I feel I wasn't informed enough!

You ever talk about the best Testosterone for your first cycle?! First cycle, whats the best Test and is 350mg still ok for a rookie who qualifies?

How often do you take Test? Each day, every other day or once a week? Assuming injectables and not shitty orals.

7:18
You mentioned using HCG the last 4 weeks. Well 8 - 12 weeks is a cycle right?. So does that mean 4 weeks of Test and then 4 weeks of HCG with Test completing the 8 weeks (cycle) or 8 weeks of Test alone and then include 4 weeks of HCG ending the 12 week cycle?
Or do you just take 4/8 weeks of Test and then 4 weeks of HCG alone?
What did you mean 2 weeks of letting your estors clear?
And in the mix of all this you said take Aromasin inhibitors. 12.5mg every other day. Well what week do you start taking them? 1st week of the cycle till last or is there a certain time?

So your 8 or 12 week cycle is complete. Now does that mean PCT begins or is it part of the cycle timeline?
Since PCT is 4 weeks as you say, how often would i have to take Nolvadex, Clomid, MK-2866 and GW 501516 and what amount? O yeah and Aromasin being that you say its the best I guess id take it 12 to 16 weeks if your suppose to take it from the start?

Now when you finish your PCT until when can I start my next cycle?

Last edited:
first of all what are your stats?? you may not be ready for steroids.

secondly, steroids will suppress your natural test. anavar is no exception. it may not be as suppressive as some other AAS but it is still suppressive and you don't want to use Orals without TEST alongside it anyways bro

You will have to give stats before anyone give you guidance

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He read an article about Anavar and told me he learned that it really doesn't mess with your testosterone. So he's recommending that to me for my first cycle.

Your "Dr" huh... really???
Reads an article and recommends an off label use of an AAS???
So... he doesn't value his medical licence ????

Hey. First off id like to thank you for all the information you give on your youtube channel. I subscribed and always have an ear to learn.

I work out at a strip club with plenty woman and my body isn't up to par as the other guys who take steroids.

And I bet ....they have a more dedication work out diet and fitness program than you

Oh boy lol this one is definitely up there. Hey if ur body isn't up to par as u say GET IN THE FUCKIN GYM AND LIFT AND WORK ON YOUR DIET! Ur no where near ready for any type of aas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Your natty test is still that high and your physique is sub par that means uh our diet is shit and your time in the gym needs a tad more effort bro. You are not ready for gear at all . Why is everyone allways looking for some magic shortcut theres not one its going too require some disipline and sacrifice man up

Working in a strip club and not "up to par?"

Absolute worst reason ever posted to want to run AAS.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Number one.... switch doctors
Number two... no steroids
Number three... anavar is a chick steroid and it sucks...
Number four.... with test that high naturally you just don't know what you are doing...
Number five... you can possibly look into sarms but steroids are not for you.

Ok bro, first and foremost ALL steroids "mess" with your testosterone. They all shut you down. That's what they do. Anavar is a weak ass steroid for chicks. I'm pretty sure you don't want that.

Please give me your full stats

Test is typically the first cycle, but if you want a good cycle that won't shut down your natural testosterone, sarms are a good option and that's what I'd recommend to you. This stack will help,you add muscle mass and strength, while getting you harder and leaner. Perfect for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

this is so fucked up man... your doctor read an article and so now he is giving steroid advice in which he is CLEARLY clueless... go ahead an run an oral only cycle and then go BACK to that moron and show him the problems he caused you... you DO NOT run orals without test and just because your test levels are high DOES NOT mean you run an oral without test.. trust me, they wont be so high when you get done and you will be more than regretful...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals? workout history?

DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT run any steroid without test...

You ever talk about the best Testosterone for your first cycle?! First cycle, whats the best Test and is 350mg still ok for a rookie who qualifies?

How often do you take Test? Each day, every other day or once a week? Assuming injectables and not shitty orals.

You mentioned using HCG the last 4 weeks. Well 8 - 12 weeks is a cycle right?. So does that mean 4 weeks of Test and then 4 weeks of HCG with Test completing the 8 weeks (cycle) or 8 weeks of Test alone and then include 4 weeks of HCG ending the 12 week cycle?
And in the mix of all this you said take Aromasin inhibitors. 12.5mg every other day. Well what week do you start taking them? 1st week of the cycle till last or is there a certain time?

So your 8 or 12 week cycle is complete. Now does that mean PCT begins or is it part of the cycle timeline?
Since PCT is 4 weeks as you say, how often would i have to take Nolvadex, Clomid, MK-2866 and GW 501516 and what amount? O yeah and Aromasin being that you say its the best I guess id take it 12 to 16 weeks if your suppose to take it from the start?

All of these things you're asking about are throughout this forum on people's cycle recommendations bro. What you're asking is to be given all the answers to questions you never clearly asked and then to top it off never searched for. People can't read your mind. If you invested time into this the answers are here for you to find rather easily versus expectations of getting fed all the answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah right Im in the gym 4 times a week. Diet is always on key. 2nd to work in a strip club you have to be in shape. 3rd our strip club has Body builders and admit to steroid cycles and 99% of the dancers took a cycle. Nothing like working out and feeling good

you can't down me so fast when you don't know my strength in the gym. Im fit, in shape, Bro I'm skinny well least i think i am. Ladies tell me I'm muscular but i want more. Im in shape. Shit for the past 3 years my strength has remained around the same range...

ok ok i'll tell you... Clap for me real quick :)

im 26 Birthday is in May....Age
Height 5/8
Weight 167
Body fat % IDK but from the looks of it 7- 15%
Years of training 3-4yrs 1 year i was on and off and got fat
never ran a cycle
never had done pct
GOAL longevity, keeping my gains, eating clean, strong physic
3 meals 2 snacks fish, chicken, steak, protein, vegetables, greens, broccoli, asparagus, yogurt, cheese, nuts, grapes, apples, berries, fuck bread, turkey, protein wraps, water water water, real juice, oatmeal, and thats most of what i eat meash

Thanks man. I agree completely to what you are saying. So I'm not running any cycle unless its test alone first from what you teach. Thank you btw. Idk my body % on fat but id guess between 10 and 14%. Waist is 30. Im 5/8 weighing 167 pounds at 26. I been working out since i was 21. At 22 i was experienced and trained. I didn't go to the gym dedicated though. At 23 i got a belly. Was on ketamine for a year and that tore me up. Got back in the gym at 24 and went from 205 to 160. Now I'm 167. I'll never stop working out in the gym. This is what i love to do. So yeah i want to be strong but have more definition. The only noticeable body fat on my body is my lower belly. its like you can see my top abs but not my bottom abs but I'm still sexy as hell for the ladies ;) My GOAL is to have all my muscles show, i want definition, I'm strong benching 240, lifting heavy weights an all but i want a little more mass / size and to show shred the fat so all my muscles show.

Top Bottom