napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle with anadrol

hurster

Good evening, Dylan.

I am going to start my first cycle of liquid anadrol and wanted to find out what should I use to prevent gyno. I have used test, dbol, etc in the past and never really had any issues with breast tissue. Would I use clomid? Arimidex? at the same time as anadrol to prevent breast tissue growth?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have been watching your great youtube videos, but just need some more info.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Height: 5'10"
weight: 160 lbs
BF: 12%

Cycle history: been cycling test(1cc), deca(1cc), and tren(1/2 cc) 3x a week together for the past year. Have put on about 20 pounds. Ultimate goal is to hit 180lbs. I train 6 days a week. 2 days are full body workout, 4 days are upperbody focused. Current deadlift max is 295lbs for 4 reps. Flat bench max is 210lbs for 4 reps.

Hope this info sheds some light.

What is it with people saying 1cc of this 1cc of that etc?...gear comes in different Milligrams so when you say 1cc we don’t know how much you’re taking. I’m not trying to be a dick I’m just trying to help you out so we can better understand how much you’re taking.

What is it with people saying 1cc of this 1cc of that etc?...gear comes in different Milligrams so when you say 1cc we don’t know how much you’re taking. I’m not trying to be a dick I’m just trying to help you out so we can better understand how much you’re taking.

No worries bro. Any advice is greatly appreciated. per week 300mg of tren, 550mg test, and 450mg deca.

aromasin is the ai you should be using on cycle however anadrol does not convert to estrogen... its a mystery how it even gives off estrogenic side effects and while there are many theories, none are proven.. as much as i hate to recommend nolvadex on cycle, thats generally whats used OR some people also go with raloxifene ... these would be ran with an ai as well

Thank you. I will be sure to use aromasin and nolvadex while on cycle. PCT is sounds like clomid is what should be used, correct?

Thank you. I will be sure to use aromasin and nolvadex while on cycle. PCT is sounds like clomid is what should be used, correct?
thats a fraction of a real pct

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) esarms.com
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Just went to esarms......they did not have mk-2866 or gw-501516 on the site. Do you have another source you would recommend? Thanks!

Just went to esarms......they did not have mk-2866 or gw-501516 on the site. Do you have another source you would recommend? Thanks!

mk-2866 is also known as Ostabolic and gw-501516 is also known as Cardarine and they are both available.

Just to confirm. On cycle dose for nolva is 40/40/40/20/20/20 and
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)?

Top Bottom