napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle at age 24?

Is 24 years of age old enough to jump on gear? I am currently 24 and thinking about running my first cycle but haven't fully committed yet. Some feedback on this would be awesome.
I am:
6'4 feet tall
246lbs
Relatively lean I don't know actually body fat percentage if I had to guess I'd say 18 to 20%
I've been lifting ever since weight training my freshman year of high school.

There's no one size fits all answer. Maybe 24, maybe 34.

Can't guess at bodyfat tho.....

Is 24 years of age old enough to jump on gear? I am currently 24 and thinking about running my first cycle but haven't fully committed yet. Some feedback on this would be awesome.
I am:
6'4 feet tall
246lbs
Relatively lean I don't know actually body fat percentage if I had to guess I'd say 18 to 20%
I've been lifting ever since weight training my freshman year of high school.

have you ever did a sarm cycle Bro??? you can get big gaines first go with sarms... lgd,mk 2866 and S4 stack would be a great starter Stack... always time to do anabolics the older you get

Last edited:
you may be off with your calculation, i cannot tell without you posting a pic but i can tell you that at 18-20% you are not relatively lean so perhaps you are just off on your numbers... once you post a pic we can go from there and i can help you with this bro

If your bodyfat is that high you need to bring it down some. Generally we recommend people not cycle steroids before about 25, and you also need to be in the right condition with the right base built

OP; nice job keeping an open mind. That goes far here.

Remember that age is relevant because you have to be physically ready, but mentally ready as well. I know guys in their 40's who haven't reached the appropriate age because they've never grown up.

IMG_0007.jpgIMG_0007.jpg here's some pics for a better idea. I think I'm going to get my diet in check and prove I can get shredded and make gains that way before I get on gear. I haven't really taken pics like this before and seeing them makes me realize I have a lot of work to do

Credit given for posting pictures....you open yourself up to critiques (which aren't always easy to hear)

The good thing is that pictures and videos can be a BIG eye opener.

You have a great open minded attitude, can you post a typical day's diet?

Thank you Ez-e I appreciate that man. My diet honestly has been my greatest hinderance to my success with fitness. I have never really taken a conscious and displined approach like tracking my macros or anything like that until recently. So:
Breakfast: 4 whole eggs; 1 cup oatmeal cooked with milk
Lunch:usually a chicken meal with rice and some type of veggie. I do not weigh my food so I don't know how much chicken or rice I'm consuming. Something that will change since I recently bought a food scale.
Snack: this varies but I'll probably have some more chicken or tilapia with rice
Dinner: this varies widely but dinner typically turns out to be a high calorie high carb meal. Again I haven't been very conscious of the nutrients I'm getting. But for dinner I eat out a lot. Pizza, Chinese, chipotle I eat these a lot.
Protein shakes: I'll have 1 to 2 of these a day;whey isolate 25grams protein, 5 gram bcaa, 1 gram fat
Fruits: typically ill have an apple or banana.
Coming up with a diet plan and calculating my macros is my next step. Because I've noticed without coming up with a plan, I have not been able to track progress or really have an idea if I am burning or storing fat. I also never use to do cardio but this week I told myself I will do 2 cardio sessions a week at 300 calories. Thank you for your help

Thank you Ez-e I appreciate that man. My diet honestly has been my greatest hinderance to my success with fitness. I have never really taken a conscious and displined approach like tracking my macros or anything like that until recently. So:
Breakfast: 4 whole eggs; 1 cup oatmeal cooked with milk
Lunch:usually a chicken meal with rice and some type of veggie. I do not weigh my food so I don't know how much chicken or rice I'm consuming. Something that will change since I recently bought a food scale.
Snack: this varies but I'll probably have some more chicken or tilapia with rice
Dinner: this varies widely but dinner typically turns out to be a high calorie high carb meal. Again I haven't been very conscious of the nutrients I'm getting. But for dinner I eat out a lot. Pizza, Chinese, chipotle I eat these a lot.
Protein shakes: I'll have 1 to 2 of these a day;whey isolate 25grams protein, 5 gram bcaa, 1 gram fat
Fruits: typically ill have an apple or banana.
Coming up with a diet plan and calculating my macros is my next step. Because I've noticed without coming up with a plan, I have not been able to track progress or really have an idea if I am burning or storing fat. I also never use to do cardio but this week I told myself I will do 2 cardio sessions a week at 300 calories. Thank you for your help
go to fitday.com and set up an account, its free.... that will give you a real good idea on your diet.. i read a post from Rick and he suggested this site... It really gives you a perspective on your diet

Top Bottom