napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Advise

donerpast

Hello Dylan,

I am going to start my first cycle. I am planning on sustanon 250 for 12 weeks. I know you advise single ester test, but sus is what I've got. I also bought, deca, HCG, clomid, clen, and Aromasin. Since watching your YouTube channel I've decided to possibly wait on the deca, take 350-400mg per week sus for 10 weeks. Weeks 11-12 to clear test then week 13-15 clomid. Would it be totally pushing it to run the clen or deca as well? I know you think clen is way too risky but would running either deca or clen add significant risk to my health?Also, I understand you say NO HCG for PCT, does that mean I should take it some other time during the cycle or toss it in the trash? Please let me know what you think of my cycle and if I need to make any changes. FYI I'm male, 29, and trained for 2 years Natty. Thanks for your time.

im lost here and pretty surprised you would even insult me by asking if adding THOSE TWO is pushing it... first of all... fucking clen??? really bro, after ive made videos discussing the dangers of it... the SERIOUS dangers of it... and NO, FUCK NO should you use deca on a first cycle... i dont even know what to say to you because you just insulted me by telling me YOU KNOW what i recommend and what i DONT yet you still throw it in my face... then you want help?

what are your stats? lucky, im not a complete fuckhead and still want to help but you prety much just straight insulted me...

age/height/weight/body fat?

here's the deal...the fact that you want to use clen (whose only perceived benefit is weight loss)....gives away the fact that you are probably in no condition to be using ANY steroid..I'd bet the farm you are overweight and looking to steroids to get fit

what are your stats....age weight height BF % years of training ...diet macros

We need your complete stats before we can help you. In answer to your question, no you cannot use Deca or Clen. Clen we don't ever advise and Deca is not used on a first cycle. I'm really confused on what your goal is here, when you are talking about put the Deca and Clen in the same cycle. I don't think you have a clue what you're doing man

I'm 6 feet tall, 29, 13.5% body fat, 205 lbs. Yes I want to get below 10% body fat, but I workout twice a day, cardio (bike) in the morning and resistance (weights) in the evening. By no means do I consider myself fat but I guess that's subjective, and man, it wasn't my intention to insult you in ANY way. I understand you get a lot of repeated questions and that can get annoying when you've already addressed those topics, but I'm not you, and everyone is different so I didn't know if there were any situations where you might consider exceptions to the rule or ways to minimize risk that may make it less risky...But from your response I get that your answer is a resounding NO. I would appreciate your advice on the rest of my cycle though, and I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

I understand deca is a bulking compound, normally with less estrogen conversion but I'm not trying to get a bunch of sloppy gains. I thought possibly throwing in some clen would help keep me shredded while adding muscle mass with the deca. I've seen lots of people bulk and end up soft and sloppy looking and not looking to do that. Your right this is my first cycle so I've done lots of research but have little to no experience with gear. I'm at a weird weight right now where I wouldn't mind getting a little bigger and wouldn't mind being a little more cut.

I understand deca is a bulking compound, normally with less estrogen conversion but I'm not trying to get a bunch of sloppy gains. I thought possibly throwing in some clen would help keep me shredded while adding muscle mass with the deca. I've seen lots of people bulk and end up soft and sloppy looking and not looking to do that. Your right this is my first cycle so I've done lots of research but have little to no experience with gear. I'm at a weird weight right now where I wouldn't mind getting a little bigger and wouldn't mind being a little more cut.
You need to stick with test only the first cycle. If you want to keep your gains lean and maybe lose a little bodyfat, add in gw to your cycle. Stay away from clen

your first cycle should be test only, period... i dont care what the situation you may have is.. if you want extra fat loss, you CAN use sarms in this scenario but asking me something you clearly have seen me say im against is clearly going to piss me off bro... would that not upset you when you spend COUNTLESS hours explaining things to people and putting out info in ALL my free time, away from my family... how would you take that? likely as an insult.. i would use aromasin with test... 350 mg of test is plenty to start but if your intent go with 500... i would not recommend it though... if you want to add any sarms, let me know and i'll teach you how to use them... your pct needs work in a major way...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I have aromistaine or whatever its called armistaine maybe? Will that help control the cortisol? Or is GW-501516 and Mk-2866 the only way to go? I know you sell Sarms and your nothing is free, including advice, but I feel like I've got ancillaries coming out my ass with a shit ton of clomid, a couple hundred dollars in aromasin, and aromistain. I also bought HCG which apparently was a mistake. I guess I'm asking is the risk I'm incurring not getting GW and MK worth the $149.99 each of those two Sarms cost?

I have aromistaine or whatever its called armistaine maybe? Will that help control the cortisol? Or is GW-501516 and Mk-2866 the only way to go? I know you sell Sarms and your nothing is free, including advice, but I feel like I've got ancillaries coming out my ass with a shit ton of clomid, a couple hundred dollars in aromasin, and aromistain. I also bought HCG which apparently was a mistake. I guess I'm asking is the risk I'm incurring not getting GW and MK worth the $149.99 each of those two Sarms cost?
Read the descrition of the importance of these two things above Dylan's pct protocol and then ask yourself whether you need them or not. I would use them myself. Doesn't make a lot of sense to make gains on cycle and then just let them go post cycle because you dropped the ball on pct

Ok cool. Thanks for the advice. I'll look into adding those to my PCT. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

Read the descrition of the importance of these two things above Dylan's pct protocol and then ask yourself whether you need them or not. I would use them myself. Doesn't make a lot of sense to make gains on cycle and then just let them go post cycle because you dropped the ball on pct

Listen to Rick on this one. I skipped on MK-2866 and GW-501516 in my PCT on my first cycle. Simply because I was broke as hell haha. But I WISH I did. Would have made me retain more of my gains!

I know Dylan can come off quite savage at times, but I would listen to what he says. He's popped off at me before for dosing S4 25mg too high, and I definitely learned quick his knowledge is on point. I had some issues coming off the S4 I might not have had if I listened to his dosing advise. Trust me, I fucked myself up as a young adult by just taking anavar and prohormones listening to the wrong person... and Dylan is the person to listen to. TRT at 25 is not fun, and neither are the issues I've had to fix... Do yourself a favor and just listen to what he has to say!

I know Dylan can come off quite savage at times, but I would listen to what he says. He's popped off at me before for dosing S4 25mg too high, and I definitely learned quick his knowledge is on point. I had some issues coming off the S4 I might not have had if I listened to his dosing advise. Trust me, I fucked myself up as a young adult by just taking anavar and prohormones listening to the wrong person... and Dylan is the person to listen to. TRT at 25 is not fun, and neither are the issues I've had to fix... Do yourself a favor and just listen to what he has to say!
here's a man who GETS IT... thank you bro, well said an huge amounts a maturity on your part shown... thank you!

Top Bottom