napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle advice from someone on their first cycle.

Neil Coster

I hope Dylan and the admin team don't mind this post but I felt compelled to write something because, having been an active member of this forum for the last week or so, most of the posts are from guys looking to use anabolic's for the first time and even as an 'inexperienced user' I've been shocked at the lack of knowledge people display or initial cycles people have chosen.

I'm 38, I've been involved in sport since I was 5 and have spent a lifetime involved in athletics, Rugby and Football [that's Soccer to all the lads in Canada and the US!] I read my first copy of Flex magazine as a 12 year old, although I'm not and have never been a bodybuilder but I loved the science behind it. It led me to studying Physical educational and sport science at University and I do understand that the advantage of this is that I already had a good knowledge base, some people aren't as lucky.

I decided that I wanted to start my first cycle last December but it was only 3 weeks ago that I injected Test E for the first time, but the key here is that although I'd decided that this was a road I wanted to go down I waited 4 months before the start of the cycle and this was very deliberate. I spent that time doing nothing but researching and planning, watching video after video from Dylan and other sources to make sure I knew how to cycle correctly and safely, I would like this to become part of my healthy lifestyle, it's not a sprint. But the key was patience, why not do it correctly?

This research also led me to be able to isolate which compounds would suit me and which ones won't, I'm a cardio/team sports athlete, I don't want to gain 20lbs and running certain steroids in the future simply won't be for me, I'm focused on the aesthetic and performance. It appears to me that lots of 'first cycle' posts don't have a huge idea what they want which is dangerous in my opinion.

My first cycle is Test E for 10 weeks at 300mg per week, no bells, no whistles, no multiple compounds and in only 21 days [with lots of training and a sensible diet] I've shed 4% body fat. How could I not be happy with that? I've still got 7 weeks to go and I'm genuinely excited about the future.

I know that in the modern age, more than ever, people want instant results but health, fitness and the use of steroids and SARMS doesn't work like that and I think that if anyone gets anything from this post it'd be the 'restraint' to step back, think about this as a life style choice and start slowly because as you've said 100 times Dylan, even at 300mg a week of Test E I'm seeing great results already. Looking forward to sharing that journey with all of you and hope that by reading this I might encourage a few first timers, like myself, to hit the books, plan correctly and enjoy the process.

do i mind this post?? no... i APPLAUD IT... thank you for writing something that actually has substance and shows a real understanding of how this works... not to mention a true sense of CARE and being thorough... i welcome posts like this and hope that people use you as an example of how this is supposed to be done

Top Bottom