napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle advice from Dylan

JohnnieWalker

Hi Dylan and crew,

First off, appreciate the videos you've been uploading on YT lately. Good stuff -

I posted about 8 months ago or so asking if 300mg of Test would be a good first cycle. I was told I had not trained long enough. I'm now on my 4th year of training - quick stats:

-30 y/o/
- 185 lbs
- 5'8
- ~ 12% BF

Forgive me if this sounds lazy, but I've sifted through so much bullshit on what's standard as a first cycle and what's not, and I'm so fucking tired of it. I hear 200mg is all you need. Then I hear from people (who I perceive to be extremely knowledgeable people) say 500mg as a minimum with another compound. I really don't know at this point. I want the biggest bang for my buck in terms of using the littlest amount possible while gaining the most effects and least side effects. I train my ass off in the gym and I want to see my bodyfat drop and create more muscle.

So in short, what do you think is a good first cycle for me? Do I need PCT and what exactly do I take? Again, sorry for seeming lazy, but I'm literally up at 3:00am, had a bad day, have work in the morning and I'm just tired of sifting through shit I think is reliably sound, only to find someone with an equally aggressive opposite answer.

300-350 is plenty on a first cycle...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan and crew,

First off, appreciate the videos you've been uploading on YT lately. Good stuff -

I posted about 8 months ago or so asking if 300mg of Test would be a good first cycle. I was told I had not trained long enough. I'm now on my 4th year of training - quick stats:

-30 y/o/
- 185 lbs
- 5'8
- ~ 12% BF

Forgive me if this sounds lazy, but I've sifted through so much bullshit on what's standard as a first cycle and what's not, and I'm so fucking tired of it. I hear 200mg is all you need. Then I hear from people (who I perceive to be extremely knowledgeable people) say 500mg as a minimum with another compound. I really don't know at this point. I want the biggest bang for my buck in terms of using the littlest amount possible while gaining the most effects and least side effects. I train my ass off in the gym and I want to see my bodyfat drop and create more muscle.

So in short, what do you think is a good first cycle for me? Do I need PCT and what exactly do I take? Again, sorry for seeming lazy, but I'm literally up at 3:00am, had a bad day, have work in the morning and I'm just tired of sifting through shit I think is reliably sound, only to find someone with an equally aggressive opposite answer.
200 is too low and 500 is a bit high. I went 400 my first cycle and it was great. Whats ur ai and pct? Those are just as important as the cycle itself. No point in working ur ass off if you lose it in pct. The goal is to make progress every cycle. Gain 5 lbs keep 3. It will vary depending on nutrition, number of cycles, etc etc

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yeah thanks for the responses. Just trying to get as informed as I can before I actually look to start purchasing something and beginning my first cycle and the people here on this forum seem selfless and genuine.

Top Bottom