First Cycle Advice

rjk57

Okay so i'm on week 3 of my first cycle heres my stats:

Sustanon 250 mg 3 times a week
Equipoise (Bolderone) 150 mgs 3 times a week
I have pct on hand it is Nolvadex.

How long should I run this this cycle?

and also,

and post cycle therapy advice? herby here would love to hear some helpful feedback. Keep your negative comments to yourselves.

That's a big first cycle bro. 750mg of test for a first? It should be 500mg tops. And ideally you'll run test alone to see how you respond.
That being said, EQ should be 600mg per week minimum and ran for 16 weeks.
I would also strongly recommend a stronger pct than just nolva. Clomid for sure should be added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a big first cycle bro. 750mg of test for a first? It should be 500mg tops. And ideally you'll run test alone to see how you respond.
That being said, EQ should be 600mg per week minimum and ran for 16 weeks.
I would also strongly recommend a stronger pct than just nolva. Clomid for sure should be added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1

Pharma Lady Rep

and also,

and post cycle therapy advice? herby here would love to hear some helpful feedback. Keep your negative comments to yourselves.

what are your stats>
age height weight bf% training history

oh shit..I remember you...you're 19
didn't even know how much test and eq you were pinning

hey guys, one week ago I started my first cycle. 1 cc of just and .5 cc of EQ twice a week.

I am injecting sustanon and EQ. 1 sust and .5 EQ monday and thursday

both bottles say 10 mL

little brother you are a train wreck..I'm sure nothing we can say to you will change your mind
you are in for a future world of hurt
you have no business using AAS right now
you will surely be regretting your irresponsibility

and also,

Bro, first of all don't come on our forum asking for advice and then tell people to keep negative comments to themselves. That's not how it works. Sometimes you are going to hear things you don't want to hear, because it's our way to get you to do the right and sensible thing, and you are about to get some from me.

This whole first cycle is a mess, and you are only 19 years old. You have no business using steroids at all. I strongly advise against you cycling at all. There's a ton of reasons why cycling at your age is a horrible idea. You started a cycle without knowing how to run it which tells me you are abusive and reckless. First cycle should be test only, but like I said you aren't even ready for that.

Where is your Aromasin or other AI during this cycle?

Nolvadex only for pct is not a pct either. Good luck keeping anything from your cycle with just that. Your pct needs to be complete.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Bro, first of all don't come on our forum asking for advice and then tell people to keep negative comments to themselves. That's not how it works. Sometimes you are going to hear things you don't want to hear, because it's our way to get you to do the right and sensible thing, and you are about to get some from me.

This whole first cycle is a mess, and you are only 19 years old. You have no business using steroids at all. I strongly advise against you cycling at all. There's a ton of reasons why cycling at your age is a horrible idea. You started a cycle without knowing how to run it which tells me you are abusive and reckless. First cycle should be test only, but like I said you aren't even ready for that.

Nolvadex only for pct is not a pct either. Good luck keeping anything from your cycle with just that. Your pct needs to be complete.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED
☝☝☝☝☝

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Bingo. Not much else is needed to be said. You're 19, you obviously didn't do much research before putting things into your body, and you are 3 weeks into your first cycle and you still don't know what you're doing. 750mg of test is way to high for a first cycle. 450mg of eq is a waste of eq. Nolvadex alone is not enough for a pct, Clomid is also needed. Are you taking an AI like Aromasin? Did you get bloodwork done? If you're not taking an AI, I know your estrogen levels are sky high right now which is not good. We're not being negative dude. This is just a mess so we're pointing it out to you.

B]Keep your negative comments to yourselves[/B].

Really kid? You young lad may go fucketh thyself. Who are you to come here asking for help and dictating the terms of assistance given? You come here politely and inquire, not 'Hello, can you feed my weak brain and assist me and oh yeah shut the fuck up with anything I don't wanna hear' ... go ahead and wreck your nuts... world might be better off if you can't reproduce. Oh my bad, I was supposed to keep that to myself. Here's your PCT set up btw... aspirin and vodka and lots of it.

Really kid? You young lad may go fucketh thyself. Who are you to come here asking for help and dictating the terms of assistance given? You come here politely and inquire, not 'Hello, can you feed my weak brain and assist me and oh yeah shut the fuck up with anything I don't wanna hear' ... go ahead and wreck your nuts... world might be better off if you can't reproduce. Oh my bad, I was supposed to keep that to myself. Here's your PCT set up btw... aspirin and vodka and lots of it.
*cough* I shouldn't laugh 😊😀😁😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I can't believe this is even questionable in your mind OP... Especially after all the feedback you've gotten thus far from seasoned vets. Society has made you young guys weak. There is no short cut to success, and if you find one you usually step in dog shit.. Nobody is willing to pay the price in blood, sweat and tears anymore. Life is going to break you if you keep that mentality.

I can't believe this is even questionable in your mind OP... Especially after all the feedback you've gotten thus far from seasoned vets. Society has made you young guys weak. There is no short cut to success, and if you find one you usually step in dog shit.. Nobody is willing to pay the price in blood, sweat and tears anymore. Life is going to break you if you keep that mentality.

Smart mouthed, smug shits like him are cannon fodder to be eaten alive. He'll run that shit, or adjust doses, but guaranteed he is on 20 other forums pulling info and piecing together shit.

Top Bottom