domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: First Cycle Advice

First Cycle Advice

Hey Dylan,

I have been training for 4 years and I have recently hit a plateau in muscle gain the past 3 months. I want to advance my muscle building progress by taking either Winstrol / LGD 4033 and Ostarine, I plan to lean bulk, by using a caloric deficit with protein surplus

Stats

Age 23
    Height 6’1
    Weight 200
    Bf 18%

Would you recommend Winstrol / LGD 4033 and Ostarine or maybe different SARMs to obtain my goals

Thanks

You are too young for AAS so Winstrol is off the cards end of story . You can run a sarm stack as you have outlined but i'm not sure how you lean bulk in a deficit . You can certainly lean out, maintain muscle, recomp etc but building muscle requires calories . Also your BF is pretty high so I would be trying to get that down to the low teens then look at bulking. When I lean bulk I try to stay between 12-13 %

Be patient plateau for 3 months aint much natural, keep going you will get past.
    how is your diet and training, you simply could be over training not giving your body enough rest to repair the muscles.

What SARM would you recommend to cut with but still maintain and potentially and some muscle mass

Quote Originally Posted by Aussymatt View Post
    You are too young for AAS so Winstrol is off the cards end of story . You can run a sarm stack as you have outlined but i'm not sure how you lean bulk in a deficit . You can certainly lean out, maintain muscle, recomp etc but building muscle requires calories . Also your BF is pretty high so I would be trying to get that down to the low teens then look at bulking. When I lean bulk I try to stay between 12-13 %
    I plan to use a caloric deficit, but increase my protein intake, more clean foods, less starches, less sugars

i would not advise steroid use at your age if you paid me... sarms, would be completely fine.. heres a link to everything you need... go to esarms.com and you want to get 12 weeks worth of gw, s4 and mk2866... the triple stack is perfect for what you want to accomplish