napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle advice

jnetto43

Great site a ton of great info so thx
Been on workout routine for 2 yrs now. Need stack advice. 38 yrs 6'4 255lbs
Looking for a little more gain
Forgive me but I want to be smart and methodical. I'm trying to comply and be smart about my choice of words on here as this is my first thread. I prefer a mild stack or just running a good AS foundation with AI so far Im leaning towards aromasin
I don't want to lose my gains in 4 weeks. so PCT advice would be awesome. Thx guys!

what is your body fat brother?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Great! Thanks Dylan and Rick. You guys are right on point. I'm still doing some research to learn about how it may effect my body. Dylan your videos are the slam.
From what I've read C has slightly longer life than E but very very minimal difference. Slight chance I'll hold more water with E?
Like I said I want to be smart so every detail is important and want to make sure I'm asking the right questions.
So I got my product and here is what I was sent.
I ordered like a dumbass before i posted here and got your feed back. So I know I got my cart before the horse.
I've done some research ahead of time but you guys know way more than I.

Test Enanthate. ok to sub for C
Anastrozole (Arimidex) ok to sub for Aromasin?
Clomiphene(clomid) Diff name, ok to use?
Tamoxifen (nolvadex) diff name, ok to use?

I was given the following by a buddy of mine which I have no idea why bc I didn't ask for

HGRP-6 u didn't recommend and not ready for it yet so won't be using
CJC 1295 u didn't recommend and not ready for it yet so won't be using
Clenbuterol- won't be using this as well
Metandienone (Dianabol) won't be using this.
Thanks again guys!

Hey thanks for all the great info. BMI..I would say I'm around 18-21%. If you've already seen this disregard. Hey thanks for all the great info. Been reading up on cardarine and I'm really loving what I'm reading. What is the typical length of time I should do pct

You're carrying over 50 pounds of fat. You have holes in your diet and training/cardio game that need to be fixed long before even considering AAS.

I did a typo on my weight it's 225. But I'm in no hurry. Im not 18% if you're saying I need to lose 50 pounds of excess fat. I'm not sure where I would lose it from. I can give it another 30 days of hard cardio and make some changes in my diet. Any comment of my last post regarding opinions what I already have

your body fat is far too high for steroid use man... it needs to be in the 12-13% range ... you are at a much higher risk for side effects and problems and im certainly not putting you in harms way...

I appreciate that. I'm going to wait. Fix diet and cardio. I'll re-evaluate in a year or so. Thanks for the advice guys.

I appreciate that. I'm going to wait. Fix diet and cardio. I'll re-evaluate in a year or so. Thanks for the advice guys.
That would be a smart move bro. In the meantime you can use sarms to help you with your goals of both fat loss and muscle gain, but steroids are out of the question right now

Cardarine? I'm open to suggestions.

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Perfect stack suggestion right here. I'd recommend this exact sarms cycle as well

Top Bottom