napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle advice

ASSAULT_80

Hey everyone,
So For my first cycle i was going to run 500 mg of Test E and 50 mg of winstrol. It would be a 12 week cycle the winstrol would be the last 6 weeks so from week 9 to 14. Then pct starts immediately after that with clomid and novaldex for 4 weeks. I know the test is a longer ester so I won't feel it till around week 4 so I decided to add a kickstart. I added 4 weeks of dbol from week 1-4 at 40 mg a day. Now I would also add Arimidex through the whole cycle until PCT. I know both winstrol and dbol are very toxic to the liver but since there's a 5 week difference between when I'm taking them and with a proper liver support would this combination be strong. I know with dbol I may also get some water retention but nice strength. I'll be hitting cardio hard all through out the cycle as well and my diet should be on point. My stats are I'm 6 foot 190 lbs, I'm just guessing here but I'm no more than 13 percent body fat. Any help or advice is appreciated thank you.

Hey everyone,
So For my first cycle i was going to run 500 mg of Test E and 50 mg of winstrol. It would be a 12 week cycle the winstrol would be the last 6 weeks so from week 9 to 14. Then pct starts immediately after that with clomid and novaldex for 4 weeks. I know the test is a longer ester so I won't feel it till around week 4 so I decided to add a kickstart. I added 4 weeks of dbol from week 1-4 at 40 mg a day. Now I would also add Arimidex through the whole cycle until PCT. I know both winstrol and dbol are very toxic to the liver but since there's a 5 week difference between when I'm taking them and with a proper liver support would this combination be strong. I know with dbol I may also get some water retention but nice strength. I'll be hitting cardio hard all through out the cycle as well and my diet should be on point. My stats are I'm 6 foot 190 lbs, I'm just guessing here but I'm no more than 13 percent body fat. Any help or advice is appreciated thank you.

Test, Winstrol and Dianabol for a first cycle...seriously? Too many compounds for a first cycle bro. First cycles should generally be test only.

I decided to change the dbol with turinabol and I know for a fact just Test would be the ideal first cycle to see how my body reacts to it I'm just adding those becuase those different compounds circle the results I want and I know ide get results with just Test no doubt I just think well taken care of body with those supplements should do me well with results thank you though sir appreciate the advice

The goal is to get your results with the least amount of gear. That way you can slowly build up dosages. It's your body and if something goes wrong, it's hard to pinpoint what cause it with three things at once running through you.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I decided to change the dbol with turinabol and I know for a fact just Test would be the ideal first cycle to see how my body reacts to it I'm just adding those becuase those different compounds circle the results I want and I know ide get results with just Test no doubt I just think well taken care of body with those supplements should do me well with results thank you though sir appreciate the advice

Well hell bro, test, tren, anadrol, primo and winstrol would suit my fancy just fine. Doesn't mean I'm ready for a cycle of such proportions. But you're the captain of your ship and you're gonna do what you're gonna do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely no need to run ANY orals or 500 mg's of test. 350 will do fine.

The idea of a "kick start" is bro-science. The kick start comes rom the strict diet and training for the other 40 weeks during the year.

Top Bottom