napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle advice

akeert

Dear Dylan

I have just watched your youtube video on first cycles and would be grateful for some advice.

Firstly I have been a natural bodybuilder for a long time and once believed the popular fitness people I aspire to look like were actually natural.

The reality appears however that the majority are not natural, however this is not taking away credit for their hard work.

I am at the stage where I would like to take things to the next level and see what and how I progress using steroids.

I have a good knowledge on nutrition and training, and have researched into cycles a lot.

However the main concern is being safe and not loosing my hair (this is my main worry).

Many people have told me you do not need to worry about post cycles ect but I do not believe that after watching your videos.

So I would like to know what cycle would be a good one for beginners, and what I should do to protect my hair and body from side affects. I am about 85kg and about 10% - 15% body fat, and trying to bulk currently.

I have watched the video about a first cycle but if you would be able to give me some personal advice it would be appreciated as I am willing to take the process slow and not abuse these substances.

Thanks

Hey buddy. As long as you arent genetically already losing your hair, like baldness running in your family, you aren't going to lose your hair, in fact, it would actually promote hair growth, on All parts of the body of course :) Good luck!

Please tell us your full stats like age, height and weight along with bodyfat, so I can properly advise you

you aren't going to lose your hair, in fact, it would actually promote hair growth, on All parts of the body of course :) Good luck!

THIS IS NOT TRUE
please don 't give advise if you haven't done the research

Testosterone MIGHT promote some hair growth...BUT DHT's can cause significant hair loss

Top Bottom