napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

jwill1203

Fellas,

I've been searching through the posts on here and I'm amazed how many more gear vets there are in here than any other forum.

I'm 5'8", 200lbs with 17% bf. I've been researching gear for my first cycle. Been working out since I was 12 but started lifting serious at the age of 18. I've thought of taking cyp for a first cycle to slowly ease into it, but I'm not sure how long cyp can be ran or a good post afterwards. I planned on taking rich pianas love support to protect my insides during. Does anyone have any advice on how I should do my first cycle or what I should take?

All advice is accepted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I think you should wait till your BF percentage is 13 or below. I would recommend running a SARMS stack to get you into the lower teens and run a test only cycle following. You'll be happy you waited cause you'll maximum your test cycle taking this approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with 9th, steroids aren't meant to get you into shape, they're meant to enhance an already in shape athlete even further.

I completely agree. I'm actually coming off of a bulk. I'm trying to plan for a future cycle but I wanna be prepared for when I do order what I need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I completely agree. I'm actually coming off of a bulk. I'm trying to plan for a future cycle but I wanna be prepared for when I do order what I need.

thats great but you need to focus on the now so you can get yourself in the proper condition to actually run a cycle, not focused on something that is down the road... so how about this... lets get you on a sarms stack that will not only introduce your body to a foreign substance slowly and safely but also to rapidly get you in the proper condition... THEN you move on to your anabolic cycle... i will gladly set these both up for you... after you get halfway through the sarms cycle, then we can start planning your other cycle so you have plenty of time to get everything...

you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Another question Dylan. Could I bulk on a sarms stack?

You can cut or bulk with any sarms bro. There are a number of sarms out there to compliment both goals. For now, since your bodyfat is high, you need to concentrate on a cut. Here is a good cutting stack for you from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Then when you are ready to bulk, here would be a really good bulking stack for you for that goal

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This is why I like this forum. Everyone else says "sarms are shit. Get on tren".

Sorry for asking many questions. I'm trying to get a list ready so I can make sure I don't miss any steps and get the most out of my cycles

This is why I like this forum. Everyone else says "sarms are shit. Get on tren".

Sorry for asking many questions. I'm trying to get a list ready so I can make sure I don't miss any steps and get the most out of my cycles

thats because meatheads dont have a fucking clue... most have never tried them or they got something completely bunk... there's WAY too many who havent even used them that make these comments... they are just basic meathead morons....

There's a lot of misinformed "bro science" know it alls out there that actually don't know shit. These are the sa,e type of people that give shit advice and end up messing people up pretty bad.

We like to set people down the right path with cycles that will deliver the best results that people look for with their goals, and also giving as little to no side effects as possible. Sarms are something that fit perfectly with that mentality

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom