napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

Hi everyone just would like your opinion on my first cycle. I just done my fourth injection today I'm on 500mg of test e a week with two weekly injections. I got my test from roids 24 and the lab is sp has anyone used these two? My stats are age 39, height 5/8 weight 174pounds body fat 15%. Thanks for any opinion

SP is fine, brother. You need to be running an AI. What are your full stats? Lifting experience, goals, diet, etc.

My ai is aromasin 25mg eod I have been lifting Seriously for three years my diet is clean mainly chicken brown pasta and rice plenty of fruits and veggies

Your BF is a little too high and you certainly are using too much test for a first cycle. If you plan to continue with this cycle you should be cutting, to get bf to about 10%. With as much test as you are using there is going to be more estrogen production than your ai may be able to handle and it is going to store right in your bellyfat.

Better idea,...cut test to 300, and cut calories to 500 below maintenance and up your protein to 1-2 grams per lb.So up your chicken intake, and lower the rice and fruit.
Your ai dose is rather high. If you aren't hurting and feeling tired and dry then fine. You may need more because of your high bf .

I thought the standard dose for first test cycle was 500mg
250-350 is better... I started out with 500 my first run and the estrogen sides were killer... I lowered to 400 and felt much better. I feel I would have done better with around 300.

Pharma Lady Rep

I have been cycling for 20 years and have never hit 500mg. Usually it is 300-400mg. For a beginner 200-300mg/week. You don't want to overload your receptors so quickly. It took me many cycles before I ever used 400mg. When you start low...say 250mg, then your body will respond again on your next cycle if you do only 350mg. Then the next cycle back to 250mg plus an oral. Then next cycle 200 test/200 deca. Then 200 test/200deca +an oral. See the progression? You gradually work up on the test so that the body reacts to the changing cycles and the increasing test. So I have laid out your next 4 cycles for you.

In no way is that standard. I personally think people should start lower with maybe 300mg and you can always increase it more in later cycles. That way you can assess your sensitivity to estrogen and aromatizing compounds. Some people will handle test better than others

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

smart move... in no way is 500 standard... that's a crock of shit so if anyone tells you that, they are clueless... thats meathead mentality... "i gotta have 500 mg of test or its pussy shit" NO actually its the opposite... its fucking stupid to believe that... (BY THE WAY, IN NO WAY IS THAT AIMED AT YOU WHATSOEVER BRO, JUST SO YOU KNOW)

Im speaking on the mentality of so many assholes out there believing in the "more is better concept" or just simply following asshole protocol... these guys that think they actually know something that have no education, no brains, etc... steer clear of them bro... they will only get you hurt

What do you guy think of adding in some primo injectable what sort of dose and how long do need to run it for I was going to add some var with six weeks to go but I don't what to take toxic orals really

What do you guy think of adding in some primo injectable what sort of dose and how long do need to run it for I was going to add some var with six weeks to go but I don't what to take toxic orals really

It's way too late to do in primo, as it needs ran 16 weeks minimum.....and this is your first cycle. Keep it simple no stick with the test only for this run

ok listen, if your test is 250mg/ML, and your pinning twice a week, on a 1ML syringe, you would pin (.6ML) twice a week. thats 150mg x2....

proviron? 25-50mg day...

This is absolutely correct right here

Top Bottom