napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

VicErs

So I’ve been training for about a years now and I’ve gotten quite lean I’m about 188 and 6’3” my coach is gonna start me on a cycle of 200 mg of Masteron enanthate and 200 mg of testosterone cyp a week I was wondering if that is a good idea/combo thank you in advance for your time

no its not at all... you are way underweight at your height to start with... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how long have you been training... you are very unclear on that...

So for starts i am 27 m 6’3” Im around 190 give or take a couple pounds a day and my BF is at 12% and I’ve been resistance training for about 2. My end goal is to be around 220-230 of lean muscle around 8-10% BF also I was mistaking the cycle that he wants me to take is 250 mg of testosterone cyp an week and 100 mg of masteron prop a week. all the research I’ve done is saying that it’s not a good first cycle and that I should just do test at 300-500 mg a week.

you need to stick with trt and work on your diet a bit first... there's no reason for you to be using steroids right now until you add a bit more size on your own or you could start with sarms along with your trt...

Thank you for the advice that’s what I will do then work on my diet and gaining size just in the trt I appreciate your time and response

Thank you for the advice that’s what I will do then work on my diet and gaining size just in the trt I appreciate your time and response
Great plan for now bud, until you get a better natural foundation

Top Bottom