PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: First cycle

First cycle

Hey Dylan, I am a subscriber on YouTube for your training videos. I am thinking of starting my first cycle of steroids and it is d-bol I just want to know how much and how long, I知 25 relatively fit and thinking of a 25mg split half into 2 doses a day. I知 in a drill camp doing driller helper (hard work-heavy lifting, physically demanding) I Have pct (nolvadex)I was told to take it while I take the d-bol cycle would I see gains Evan if I知 not isolating muscle groups but still getting a work out all day through work? I also have natural testosterone supplements such as horny goat weed and maca. With a BCAA. If you could fill me in on your thoughts with this and a little info that would be amazing.

Thanks,

First cycle is always testosterone 350mg/wk. Dbol with no testosterone will be hard on you and make keeping your gains difficult, besides a loss in physical and especially mental energy.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with

Are you suggesting you want to run a steroid cycle without actually working out?

This is not a good plan at all, for the reasons others have already stated.

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% bonus
    PM for link to order

you are NOT working out by just doing your job at work... thats absolutely ridiculous to even consider