PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First cycle

First cycle

Looking for some advice on my first cycle.

Male, 32 years old, 6í1Ē, 200 lbs, 15.2% BF.

Iíve made some really good progress over the past two months, losing roughly 10 lbs of fat and replacing that with muscle. My diet has been strong and I really feel better than Iíve felt in a long time. I do ACTUALLY have low T. I was at 187 and after several weeks of running Dr prescribed clomid only, my test shot to 936. But I donít want to take clomid for any extended duration.

I just want to know what is the most simple beginner cycle to do? I already have Deca 500 and Winny (oil) on hand, but have had several advise against using them for my first go. So Iíve held off until I figure out which test/how much I should run.

Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If youve only been in gym for 2 mos then your from from ready for gear. However, i know you'll not listen to reason so 350 test/week ONLY!! And get all ur supports too so etc

You should spend sometime in the gym with your gearless 937 level, I'd be willing to bet you can make some more significant progress

Dude there is no way in hell you should be using steroids after only two months of working out. Not a chance. You need to do a good bit on your own first and if you canít do it without steroids then steroids will not help. Not what you want to hear but thatís the truth.

What is this world coming to?

are you saying you have only been in the gym for 2 months?

Jesus guys, calm your tits. Iíve been in the gym for years!! Lol. For two months Iíve stepped up my game from twice a week, to basically every single day. And I did make good use of my 937 test level...by replacing 10lbs of fat with 10lbs of muscle and dropping my BF from 24% to 15% in two months. I also avidly rock climb and kayak. My Normal metabolic calorie consumption is 2200 cal without exercise. I get bloods done frequently. I get my BF, Skeletal muscle mass etc analyzed, at the very least, 2-3 times a month. I also have a degree in biology, so no disrespect at all, but Iím not your typical meat head trying to ďmake sick gains bruhĒ! Iíve got two children, I work for a tech company....Iím not out here trying to be an idiot. I want to do this intelligently. Iím not out here looking to do Superman doses bros. My apologies if I even remotely conveyed that. IMG_0490.jpg

Iím simply trying to humbly ask what is a sensible amount of test to do for my first cycle? And what ester would be preferable for someone new like myself.

If my Test levels were that high I would not mess with any steroids. SARMS would be the better choice

www.esarms.com

PM me for a discount code.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Dude there is no way in hell you should be using steroids after only two months of working out. Not a chance. You need to do a good bit on your own first and if you canít do it without steroids then steroids will not help. Not what you want to hear but thatís the truth.

Iíll post two months progress below. I can do it on my own. Shit yíall are rough on folks lol. IMG_0342.jpg

thats why i wanted to clarify... sometimes people read too quickly and from what i gathered, you meant you started trying to drop weight more so the last few months, but not just starting to train... you have to understand the type of thing we see daily so its easy to rush to judgement, even though its not something we should do... more so just people looking out for you... i hate to tell you though but your body fat is closer to 20 or above...