napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

Leviticusss

Looking for some advice on my first cycle.

Male, 32 years old, 6’1”, 200 lbs, 15.2% BF.

I’ve made some really good progress over the past two months, losing roughly 10 lbs of fat and replacing that with muscle. My diet has been strong and I really feel better than I’ve felt in a long time. I do ACTUALLY have low T. I was at 187 and after several weeks of running Dr prescribed clomid only, my test shot to 936. But I don’t want to take clomid for any extended duration.

I just want to know what is the most simple beginner cycle to do? I already have Deca 500 and Winny (oil) on hand, but have had several advise against using them for my first go. So I’ve held off until I figure out which test/how much I should run.

Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If youve only been in gym for 2 mos then your from from ready for gear. However, i know you'll not listen to reason so 350 test/week ONLY!! And get all ur supports too so etc

You should spend sometime in the gym with your gearless 937 level, I'd be willing to bet you can make some more significant progress

Dude there is no way in hell you should be using steroids after only two months of working out. Not a chance. You need to do a good bit on your own first and if you can’t do it without steroids then steroids will not help. Not what you want to hear but that’s the truth.

Jesus guys, calm your tits. I’ve been in the gym for years!! Lol. For two months I’ve stepped up my game from twice a week, to basically every single day. And I did make good use of my 937 test level...by replacing 10lbs of fat with 10lbs of muscle and dropping my BF from 24% to 15% in two months. I also avidly rock climb and kayak. My Normal metabolic calorie consumption is 2200 cal without exercise. I get bloods done frequently. I get my BF, Skeletal muscle mass etc analyzed, at the very least, 2-3 times a month. I also have a degree in biology, so no disrespect at all, but I’m not your typical meat head trying to “make sick gains bruh”! I’ve got two children, I work for a tech company....I’m not out here trying to be an idiot. I want to do this intelligently. I’m not out here looking to do Superman doses bros. My apologies if I even remotely conveyed that. IMG_0490.jpg

I’m simply trying to humbly ask what is a sensible amount of test to do for my first cycle? And what ester would be preferable for someone new like myself.

If my Test levels were that high I would not mess with any steroids. SARMS would be the better choice

www.esarms.com

PM me for a discount code.

Dude there is no way in hell you should be using steroids after only two months of working out. Not a chance. You need to do a good bit on your own first and if you can’t do it without steroids then steroids will not help. Not what you want to hear but that’s the truth.

I’ll post two months progress below. I can do it on my own. Shit y’all are rough on folks lol. IMG_0342.jpg

thats why i wanted to clarify... sometimes people read too quickly and from what i gathered, you meant you started trying to drop weight more so the last few months, but not just starting to train... you have to understand the type of thing we see daily so its easy to rush to judgement, even though its not something we should do... more so just people looking out for you... i hate to tell you though but your body fat is closer to 20 or above...

Your bf% is still too high. Go with SARMS for a while get down to 12% and revisit.

you are not anywhere near steroid use ready bro... a sarms cutting stack is where you want to start

If my Test levels were that high I would not mess with any steroids. SARMS would be the better choice

www.esarms.com

PM me for a discount code.

Interesting. This is the first anyone has suggested SARMS based on my high existing test levels. Could you tell me why? I 100% believe you, just would like to be educated if at all possible.

Interesting. This is the first anyone has suggested SARMS based on my high existing test levels. Could you tell me why? I 100% believe you, just would like to be educated if at all possible.

SARMS have minimal suppression. GW-501516 and MK-677 don't have any suppression at all. You can keep your Test levels high and still achieve your goals with SARMS.

thats why i wanted to clarify... sometimes people read too quickly and from what i gathered, you meant you started trying to drop weight more so the last few months, but not just starting to train... you have to understand the type of thing we see daily so its easy to rush to judgement, even though its not something we should do... more so just people looking out for you... i hate to tell you though but your body fat is closer to 20 or above...

So interesting you say that!!!!! I feel the same way!! So the place I go to uses a machine called the In-Body. You stand on it barefoot on two metal feet electrodes and then grip similar electrodes in your hands while your arms are in full extension. I 100% feel like I’m higher than 15% as well. Of course the bougee wellness clinic I go to “assures” me it’s one of the most sophisticated Analysis machines on the market...but I’ve questioned its accuracy from the beginning. Can you suggest a better way to get precise BF analysis? Sucks to hear a pro like you confirm it...but shit, that’s why I’m here!

I guess I need to know what SARMS cut stack to go with. If gear is not going to be beneficial to my body, or to my physique, then I’m not interested. If SARMS will do a better job of ACTUALLY getting me to <15% BF, then I’m in!!

So interesting you say that!!!!! I feel the same way!! So the place I go to uses a machine called the In-Body. You stand on it barefoot on two metal feet electrodes and then grip similar electrodes in your hands while your arms are in full extension. I 100% feel like I’m higher than 15% as well. Of course the bougee wellness clinic I go to “assures” me it’s one of the most sophisticated Analysis machines on the market...but I’ve questioned its accuracy from the beginning. Can you suggest a better way to get precise BF analysis? Sucks to hear a pro like you confirm it...but shit, that’s why I’m here!

I guess I need to know what SARMS cut stack to go with. If gear is not going to be beneficial to my body, or to my physique, then I’m not interested. If SARMS will do a better job of ACTUALLY getting me to <15% BF, then I’m in!!

yeah bro, never take it personal because people just care... no bro, thats not even close to a top way to test body fat accurately... thats funny though and im not surprised they defended that bull shit to you...

here, read this

https://www.health.com/fitness/the-5-best-ways-to-measure-body-fat-percentage

as far as sarms go...

you want to go with gw501516, s4 and sr9009... thats by far the best cutting stack you can go with

yeah bro, never take it personal because people just care... no bro, thats not even close to a top way to test body fat accurately... thats funny though and im not surprised they defended that bull shit to you...

here, read this

https://www.health.com/fitness/the-5-best-ways-to-measure-body-fat-percentage

as far as sarms go...

you want to go with gw501516, s4 and sr9009... thats by far the best cutting stack you can go with

Thanks so much for investing some of your time in me brother! And to everyone else that commented as well, thank you. I feel like I’ve finally got a resolution/closure here lol. I’m gonna go with the SARMS cut stack u recommended. I’ll be sure and keep progress. Thanks again for all your help bros!

Top Bottom