napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

honortone

Dylan, I am a 25 year old male 14% body fat. Been training for five years and i feel like I've maxed my natural capability. I want to go on my first steroid cycle. My preference of administration route is IM injection. I am looking at doing Anavar or anadrol for about 6 weeks but unsure if anavar comes in a injectable because i know it is a popular oral. I am hesitant about oral steroids due to liver toxicity and would much rather go injection. I am looking to add more lean muscle. As for as PCT, I may go with Nolvadex. First week I'm going to run 40mg and second week 20mg. Any recommendations? Should I go another week? Dosage look ok? Also, as far as an AI, I want to go with arimidex. Recommendations on how many times a week to take during cycle and how much to take on a 6 week cycle of anadrol or anavar? They say anavar doesnt aromatise but I'm just trying to be as safe as possible. This is my first time and i dont want to risk gyno. I havent bought the anabolics yet and am unsure of how much to inject. Do you have any recommendations on dosaging of anadrol or anavar for 6 weeks? I am bound to do one of these anabolic steroids, I just want more info on them before I put any of this into my system and the safe how to. Minimizing all negative side effects.

you are not even remotely close to your natural capability, not by a long shot... at 25 years old and five years of training, thats insanity... i dont recommend steroid use at your age... sarms would be a good option to start with but definitely not steroids and definitely not an oral only cycle...

Don't do it bro. I regret starting at 26. My T levels are as low as a 80 year old man now. Don't do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are 100% on the Mark with diet, exercise, and sleep, 100% of the time (obsessed), then you could reach 96.8% of your max potential in 5 years, but most people will take 10 years to do that because the first few years they don’t know what they are doing. Most guys here wish they could go back to the bodies they had when they were younger and apply the discipline and techniques then to get optimal results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom