27 years old
5,5 165lbs
been working out for many years now
diet is solid no junk food only real food
no pervious steroid history
all ways had a good physique
looking too add on to my lean soild muscle
NY

whats up fellas I have recently embarked on my journey of steroids and ive been using the videos and this fourm to aquire information about the use of steroids, I have decided to start my first cycle and im on week 6 just as you guys say to do at 500mg test only to play it safe and slow... and im am seeing amazing results! but how ever I have started experiencing pins and needles in both hands and this has been on going for about a week now, very painfull when sleeping and waking up to the pain and also effecting my workout minor, I have never experienced this before ever in my life and I think its due to the steroid usage, I have whent to my doctor for blood work to be done and told him about this situation, he told me the test has nothing to do with it and sent me to a nerve doctor for him to run a test and tell me I have carple tunnel, Im not to sure what to do with my self, I don't wanna stop my injections because to be honest this shit is great I see amazing results at the gym im putting on a good size and better physique, im playing with a lot heavyier dumbells than before, please tell me have you guy ever experienced this situation ever? has it subsided?

And my pct is just like what u guys copy and paste I have aquired everything before the start of my cycle!

THANK YOU FELLAS VERY MUCH!

One thing that could be attributing to it is gaining more strength than your ligaments are ready to handle at this point. Not positive that it would cause that but I hear people have problems with getting stronger and the ligaments, tendons not being able to keep up.

The carpal tunnel could be getting impinged(most likely culprit). Try some heavy anti inflammatories, do proper wrist stretches,and see if subsides. Also might try wrist wraps.

I've had some similar experiences. Mainly in my legs/feet. When you put on mass rapidly you can start putting pressure on certain nerves that will have this effect. It should resolve itself on it's own as your body adjusts. That's how it played out in my situation at least.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You really dont need a nerve induction test yet. I'm surprised a Dr would send you withthat first before taking usual first steps, I'll lay them out for you.

As I stated above.

1> Anti Inflammatories
2> At night, use wrist splints.
3> For lifting use wrist wraps.
4> Do proper wrist stretches for carpal tunnel.

If continues, THEN get a nerve induction test.

I recently started messing with the wrist wraps they are amazing! the stretches I will start doing and also like u said the wrist splints as well when sleeping, we will see what happends in the next week or so will you posted thank you all for your advice!

I'm almost certain it has to do with the heavier workloads you are using and your body rapidly increasing strength faster than your ligaments and tendons can get accustomed to. This is one of the main reasons we push people to establish a solid base before cycling to build up those connective tissues

rick great point...I was always in great shape and working out almost everyday like an animal in the gym before I started this cycle, very recently ive been putting up a lot more weight then usual and it makes a lot of sense, my hands never really was grabbing the heavier dumbells till now, I am going to try and stay away from the heavy weights for now and focus on reps and the contraction! its just a bumer because I feel like im in my prime to lift heavy, just that my hands will be ripping when it comes time to rest. thanks again fellas for your knoledge

rick great point...I was always in great shape and working out almost everyday like an animal in the gym before I started this cycle, very recently ive been putting up a lot more weight then usual and it makes a lot of sense, my hands never really was grabbing the heavier dumbells till now, I am going to try and stay away from the heavy weights for now and focus on reps and the contraction! its just a bumer because I feel like im in my prime to lift heavy, just that my hands will be ripping when it comes time to rest. thanks again fellas for your knoledge
No problem brother. Just take it easy on the increases and listen to your body. Let it adapt and progress slowly

Top Bottom