napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

polti5678

Im 24 years old, working out for 7-8years now atm in good shape natural.. my stats is 85kg 179cm about 13% bf Looking to start my very first cycle, i know how the thing works im in steroids world almost 3 yaers but never take it.

Looking to start prop 8week 300-400mg week
Hcg 4-8 week 1000iu week
Than pct nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/40/30/20

Any ideas?

hello , we usually don't recommend using steroids until you are at least 25 years old , maybe you wanna try out a sarm cycle instead ?

Everybody say sarms not worth the real test is still the king
Who's everybody? It really depends on the person's goals. There are a number of factors that can make a person decide between the two and no one here is trying to convince anyone SARMS are more effective than steroids.

In terms of results , yes , but you have to take risk vs reward also , there's a lot more supression and sides in general with AAS than with sarms ... recovery after a sarm cycle is very easy

Believe it or not 30mg a day RAD equates to nearly 400mg a week test, but with much less sides so try it out.

ILL vouch for RAD ,While I haven't tried any AAS to date i've been over the moon with some of the sarm cycles i've ran . Check out some of my logs to see whats possible with sarms and good diet and training. I would as suggested try a sarm cycle first , get into a routine of having pre/mid and post bloods done and PCT routines .

But what dose of sarms i need to take to be the same as 400mg test

You can’t. But there’s not an easy way around everything. I like that your cycle is very mild but I have to agree that 25 is a better idea. Mk677 and RAD140 would be a good sounding option though.

Right now you just have the wrong mindset. You are too young for steroid use, so that shouldn't even be a consideration. Diet and training. Theres your bread and butter. If you want enhancement sarms are an option but steroids are not a recommendation at your age.

I'd definitely give SARMS a go to start off with (Ostarine, MK677, Gw50) personally however if you do enough research running other compounds isn't usually an issue.

l am curious as to why you were going to run Test P for you're first cycle. Assuming you're running it probably that's a lot of pins for your first cycle...

who exactly is everybody? im curious who this "everybody" is...

i expect it's someone like Nick's Strength and Power (or whatever he calls himself these days) who has never actually tried sarms not that it stops him from trying to pretend he's an authority on the subject.

i expect it's someone like Nick's Strength and Power (or whatever he calls himself these days) who has never actually tried sarms not that it stops him from trying to pretend he's an authority on the subject.
nothing worse than pure ignorance

Top Bottom