domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First cycle

First cycle

Im 24 years old, working out for 7-8years now atm in good shape natural.. my stats is 85kg 179cm about 13% bf Looking to start my very first cycle, i know how the thing works im in steroids world almost 3 yaers but never take it.

Looking to start prop 8week 300-400mg week
    Hcg 4-8 week 1000iu week
    Than pct nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/40/30/20

Any ideas?

hello , we usually don't recommend using steroids until you are at least 25 years old , maybe you wanna try out a sarm cycle instead ?

Everybody say sarms not worth the real test is still the king

Quote Originally Posted by polti5678 View Post
    Who's everybody? It really depends on the person's goals. There are a number of factors that can make a person decide between the two and no one here is trying to convince anyone SARMS are more effective than steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by polti5678 View Post
    Everybody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In terms of results , yes , but you have to take risk vs reward also , there's a lot more supression and sides in general with AAS than with sarms ... recovery after a sarm cycle is very easy

But what dose of sarms i need to take to be the same as 400mg test

you can try a RAD 140 cycle 30 mg/day or 20 mg rad+10 mg LGD if your goal is size ...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    you can try a RAD 140 cycle 30 mg/day or 20 mg rad+10 mg LGD if your goal is size ...
    Believe it or not 30mg a day RAD equates to nearly 400mg a week test, but with much less sides so try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by olderbro View Post
    Believe it or not 30mg a day RAD equates to nearly 400mg a week test, but with much less sides so try it out.
    ILL vouch for RAD ,While I haven't tried any AAS to date i've been over the moon with some of the sarm cycles i've ran . Check out some of my logs to see whats possible with sarms and good diet and training. I would as suggested try a sarm cycle first , get into a routine of having pre/mid and post bloods done and PCT routines .