domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First cycle

Quote Originally Posted by polti5678 View Post
    But what dose of sarms i need to take to be the same as 400mg test
    You can’t. But there’s not an easy way around everything. I like that your cycle is very mild but I have to agree that 25 is a better idea. Mk677 and RAD140 would be a good sounding option though.

Right now you just have the wrong mindset. You are too young for steroid use, so that shouldn't even be a consideration. Diet and training. Theres your bread and butter. If you want enhancement sarms are an option but steroids are not a recommendation at your age.

I'd definitely give SARMS a go to start off with (Ostarine, MK677, Gw50) personally however if you do enough research running other compounds isn't usually an issue.

l am curious as to why you were going to run Test P for you're first cycle. Assuming you're running it probably that's a lot of pins for your first cycle...

who exactly is everybody? im curious who this "everybody" is...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    who exactly is everybody? im curious who this "everybody" is...
    i expect it's someone like Nick's Strength and Power (or whatever he calls himself these days) who has never actually tried sarms not that it stops him from trying to pretend he's an authority on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by olderbro View Post
    i expect it's someone like Nick's Strength and Power (or whatever he calls himself these days) who has never actually tried sarms not that it stops him from trying to pretend he's an authority on the subject.
    nothing worse than pure ignorance