napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

Cutler

SUSTANON 250
(2X week)
- Monday, Thursday,

ANASTROZOL (1/2 tab every 3th day while the cycle lasts)

1. week 500MG (2 ml) TESTOSTERON (Mon–Thu)
2. week 500MG (2 ml) TESTOSTERON (Mon–Thu)
3. week 500MG (2 ml) TESTOSTERON (Mon–Thu)
4. week 500MG (2 ml) TESTOSTERON (Mon–Thu)
5. week 500MG (2 ml) TESTOSTERON (Mon–Thu)
6. week 500MG (2 ml) TESTOSTERON (Mon–Thu)
7. week 500MG (2 ml) TESTOSTERON (Mon–Thu)
8. week 500MG (2 ml) TESTOSTERON (Mon–Thu)
9. week 250MG (1 ml) TESTOSTERON (Mon)

After Sustanon PCT is:

HCG (one a week)

Week 1 HCG 0.25 ML (1X)
Week 2 HCG 0,25 ML (1X)
Week 3 HCG 0,25 ML (1X)
Week 4 HCG 0,25 ML (1X)

Is this cycle OK? I'm thinking of taking Anavar with it. Yes or no?

Thank you for answers!

Last edited:
thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Here it is:

Pounds: 89 kg
Height: 172 cm
Bf %30,9

I start go to gym year ago in January, training 5x on week,

Monday: shoulders + cardio
Tuesday: biceps, triceps, abs
Wednesday: Legs + cardio
Thurdsday: Back
Friday: Chests + abs
Saturday: cardio
Sunday: rest

My goal is to build muscle and lose some fat. Simply, not look like bodybuilder (etc, Phil Heath and company), but shredded. If you need any more information, here I am. (sorry for my bad English, I'm from Croatia).

bro you are way to fat to run a cycle. You haven't been training anywhere long enough either and you are doing an advanced routine when you should just be doing whole body training 2/3 times per week.

Your diet is clearly very poor. Post what exactly you are eating every day and we will advise.

are you high?? 30 % body fat?? you are over 1/4 fat man... if you paid me a million dollars i wouldnt advise steroid use... good lord... you have A LOT of work to do here and steroids have no business even being in your vocabulary

Absolutely not a good cycle. You're out of shape and cyclist Too Short. Don't copy and paste stuff like this out of some random gear website. They're just trying to scam you.

You just started training and have high bodyfat. A cycle isnt even on the radar right now. You need to get into shape and have consistency with diet and training for at least a couple years and have the right foundation first

You just started training and have high bodyfat. A cycle isnt even on the radar right now. You need to get into shape and have consistency with diet and training for at least a couple years and have the right foundation first

exactly right

bro you are way to fat to run a cycle. You haven't been training anywhere long enough either and you are doing an advanced routine when you should just be doing whole body training 2/3 times per week.

Your diet is clearly very poor. Post what exactly you are eating every day and we will advise.

olderbro, this is my weekly eating and diet. I hope it is right. Eat this diet about six months. I buy this diet from one bodybuilder from Croatia, and I must translate in English.

MONDAY

1. Liquid egg white 50 grams
Whole eggs 150 grams

2. Chicken breast 150 gr
Broccoli 100 gr

3. Oat flakes 30 g
Whey protein 40 gr

4. Chicken breast 150 gr
White rice 150 gr

SHAKE after training - Vitargo 20 gr
Whey 40 gr
Glutamine 10 gr
BCAA 20 gr

5. Casein 30 g
Few pieces of almond

TUESDAY

1. Liquid egg white 250 grams

2. One tomato and Tuna in Brine 150 grams

3. Olive oil 5 grams
Chicken breast 150 gr

4. Sweet potato 300 grams
Chicken breast 150 gr

SHAKE after training - Vitargo 15 gr
Whey 40 gr
Glutamine 10 gr
BCAA 20 gr

5. Whole eggs 100 gr
Low fat cheese 100 gr

WEDNESDAY

1. Olive oil 5 gr
Liquid Egg white 200 gr

2. Champignons 100 gr
Trout 200 gr

3. Trout 150 gr
Integral pasta 20 gr

4. Trout 150 gr
White rice 50 gr

SHAKE after training - Vitargo 10 gr
Whey 40 gr
Glutamine 10 gr
BCAA 10 gr

5. Whole eggs 150 gr
Low Fat cheese 50 gr

THURSDAY

1. Oat flakes 20 gr
Whey 30 gr

2. Chicken breast 150 gr

3. Few pieces of almond
Low fat cheese 150 gr

4. Sweet potato 250 gr
Chicken breast 150 gr

Whey 40 gr
Glutamine 10 gr
BCAA 10 gr

5. Baby beef 150 gr

FRIDAY

1. Whole eggs 150 gr

2. Broccoli 100 gr
Chicken breast 150 gr

3. Chicken breast 150 gr

4. Chicken breast 150 gr
White rice 50 gr

Whey 40 gr
Glutamine 10 gr
BCAA 10 gr

5. Casein 30 gr
Few pieces of almond

SATURDAY

1 Liquid egg white 100 gr
Whole eggs 100 gr

2. Whey 20 gr
Oat flakes 20 gr
Yogurt 0,9% fat

3. Tuna in brine 130 gr
Integral pasta 40 gr

4. Chicken breast 150 gr
Apple

5. Spinach 150 gr
Liquid egg white 200 gr

6. Casein 30 gr

SUNDAY

1. Yogurth 0,9% fat 200 gr
Whole eggs 200 gr

2. Broccoli 100 gr
Sardine 200 gr

3. Chicken breast
Champignons 100 gr

4. Chicken breast
Tomato 100 gr

5. Casein 30 gr
Few pieces of almond

Absolutely not a good cycle. You're out of shape and cyclist Too Short. Don't copy and paste stuff like this out of some random gear website. They're just trying to scam you.

EZ_E, I didn't copy/paste this stuff, just buy this roids from one bodybilder from Cro, and write this to PC. I also waiting Administrators to allowed my diet which I wrote here.

Dylan, I totally agree with you..... OK, maybe it's my fault to buy roids not thinking about the consequences, and, as you said I'm in very low shape and I have too much fat, but, I do not want to totally relax, but want to do something with myself in gym. Because I'm here for good advices.

then you need to get your ass in the gym, start training consistently and eating consistently... thats ALL your focus should be on... NOONE with even the smallest brain on the planet would advise you steroid use

Cutler, your diet is very clean, that will bring you the results you need without resorting to steroids. Just stick with it because diet is always the key thing whether you take gear or not.

I hope this helps? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cutler, your diet is very clean, that will bring you the results you need without resorting to steroids. Just stick with it because diet is always the key thing whether you take gear or not.

I hope this helps? Keep us posted on your progress.

Sure, I will.:)

Top Bottom