napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

fifarewes

Hi Dylan,

I am watching your Videos now since 1,5 years. Good work and i really appreciate that you try to help people with your knowledge.
I am not from the Uk or Usa, so sorry when my english is not perfect.

Lets beginn:

I decided to go on steroids after i read and watched and asked people in real life who are taking gear for 1.5 years now.

I am 19 years old, i know thats to early and the risks are much higher but i am gonna do it because i want to reach my goals.

Data: 192cm 87kg bfp:9% (stripes on shoulders and on chest, alltime really lean)

Diet is on point. Eating 4500kcal per day and complete clean. i am eating complete clean since 1.5 years with cheatdays every 3 month.
I also time my meals.

In the moment i do a Split of 3, but i switch my training every 2 month and i do hypertrophie.

I sleep 8-9 ours per night.

For my cycle i got a good mealplan with enough proteins and kcal.

I am going to inject every 3 days to increase the side effects.
I will start with 150e3d and go up to 200 during the cycle.
The cycle will go 18weeks and then i do a pct with clomifen and tamoxifen.
I am also taking roaaccutane in the moment because of my skin. But with clean food acne is not a big problem anymore.
In summer i tooked MT2 and and turnt pretty dark (in a good way like you right now).

During and after cycle i also have an eye on psyche and character development. My good friends now about what i am going to do and they going to tell me if i change in a bad way.
I also have bloodtests before during and after cycle.

Questions: I would control my estrogen with clomifen and tamoxifen during cycle because i dont think i am going to get gynokomastie. What would you say?
Your opinion about the cycle except my age?

I would really appreciate an answer from you because i trust your words a lot.

Your 19 and want to do it to reach your goals ie pro bodybuilder, fitness model ? ......I want to be rich also dosent mean I go rob a bank does it? Some actions have more consequences then others get my point. Its your body mate but be prepared for what can happen with hoping on AAS at such a young age.

The reason you're having to take Accutane is because you're not old enough for steroids. Your hormonal system is still in it's development stage and you're screwing it up. You're gonna hurt yourself if you don't stop.

i dont answer questions about steroids to anyone your age... its beyond fucking STUPID and ABSURD.. you do whatever you want with your life... if you PAID ME, i would turn you down...

I like when they say "I know I shouldn't but i'm going to do it anyway please give me advice". Fucking annoying

You're way too young for steroids bud and nobody here is going to advise you on them

"E3D to increase the side effects"

Yup..... increase you will at 19

Top Bottom