napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle

beederham

Hi Dylan ,

i am from dubai . i started my first cycle this month my colleague had some knowledge in supplements and nutrition , steroids but offcourse you are better haha .

I started with pharma mix 6 , primo , winstrol and t3 still have more 2 weeks to finish this .

my next cycle would be pharma mix 4 + mix 6 + equiopose + winstrol +t3

so as he said my first cycle was a cutting cycle , and my second is bulking .

any advices please ?

Hi Dylan ,

i am from dubai . i started my first cycle this month my colleague had some knowledge in supplements and nutrition , steroids but offcourse you are better haha .

I started with pharma mix 6 , primo , winstrol and t3 still have more 2 weeks to finish this .

my next cycle would be pharma mix 4 + mix 6 + equiopose + winstrol +t3

so as he said my first cycle was a cutting cycle , and my second is bulking .

any advices please ?
Idk why you young guys think you need to throw everything and the kitchen sink into a cycle. Theres no need to use all that. If ur nutrition and workouts are on point and goal oriented you could do half of the aas youre using and probly have better results. Just some advice. As to ur proposed second cycle. Eq is not really a bulking aas. It needs to be run 16-20 wks and is a slow but steady gainer. I also wouldnt run winstrol either. You need to post ur stats. That would allow us to advise you better. From what youve posted my guess is youre skinny and trying to take the easy route. I could b wrong......

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Stop immediately. Stop all anabolics immediately right away right now.

Sooo your jumping from one cycle to another without any pct? Are you planning on going on trt or are you good with feeling like hell after both these cycles are done? Post your full stats, you shouldn’t even be touching t3 on your second cycle.

the only advice i have for you is to stop immediately... i have no clue what kind of dip shit recommends someone to run that much shit on a first cycle but said person has no business being in the same room as steroids.. STOP IMMEDIATELY...

This is quite scary bro. Please listen to what's being said and stop before you hurt yourself

Top Bottom