napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle

folloyer

Got my partners I told you I'm hopeless ha I just got my first cycle it has deca,test and tamoxifen I was told take a half a ml of test and half a ml of deca every Monday and Friday and 5 10ml of dbol tabs a day is this OK please

No. Not OK in any way, shape, or form.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

its FAR from okay bro, FAR from it...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

No, that is not ok at all for a first cycle.

What is your full stats, training experience and goals?

Got my partners I told you I'm hopeless ha I just got my first cycle it has deca,test and tamoxifen I was told take a half a ml of test and half a ml of deca every Monday and Friday and 5 10ml of dbol tabs a day is this OK please
So if i told you eat this shit itll make you jacked would you so it? That makes as much sense as what you just posted. Why anyone with any common sense would take something without any knowledge of it is something i cant comprehend. You are manipulating your natural hormonal balance. I little too much or too little and you will experience sides i guarantee most people are not willing to accept. First what you want to do will increase your estrogen immensely along with your test. You dont even know how your body reacts to the conversion of test let alone dbol and deca. Next deca is infamous for deca dick. Are you ready for the possibility that ur dick aint gonna work? How about knowing when youre experiencing prolactin problems? I could go on and on but most likely im wasting my time. Good luck to you sir. Ill b looking for your help me thread

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

So if i told you eat this shit itll make you jacked would you so it? That makes as much sense as what you just posted. Why anyone with any common sense would take something without any knowledge of it is something i cant comprehend. You are manipulating your natural hormonal balance. I little too much or too little and you will experience sides i guarantee most people are not willing to accept. First what you want to do will increase your estrogen immensely along with your test. You dont even know how your body reacts to the conversion of test let alone dbol and deca. Next deca is infamous for deca dick. Are you ready for the possibility that ur dick aint gonna work? How about knowing when youre experiencing prolactin problems? I could go on and on but most likely im wasting my time. Good luck to you sir. Ill b looking for your help me thread

perfectly said right here!

Very well said bro amd great analogy

you guys are being kinda harsh, remember your first time?
so, first of all, i remember my first time very well and i had already done years of research before i started... years... i was coaching others on use before i ever used anything myself actually.. but thats beyond the point...

lets review what was said here...

stats were asked for.. age/height/weight/body fat... i guess thats harsh to get the proper info needed...

a comment was made that judging by what was asked it appeared the person was not ready for steroid use... so honesty and safety is now harsh??? okay.. im lost there but ok...

then an analogy was made showing why you should not be listening to just anyone on what they say... so now explaining to someone with an inference to really grasp and understand is harsh...

so i guess for you we should say "oh hunnie, dont do that now, but its okay if you do, mom will fix it"

come on with the sensitivity weak shit man... seriously... noone was harsh at all... people took time to explain, get more info and help... SMFH with this sensitivity shit! and i had to just waste all this time typing this for no reason...

Top Bottom