napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle

marshest

Hi! Dylan Im from India. I come from a middle class family as i am earning a little bit from personal training. I want to do something in this fitness industry but i don't have any guru whom i can trust, please be my guru and turn me into a beast. Below imagine was my first cycle of test prop, boldenon and winstrol for 16weeks and later added tren ace for a month. Please design a cycle for me and prep me. Right now i don't have anything i can pay you but later i will pay you. Hope you understand. I want to gain few pounds and drop body fat a body recomposition.

There's no picture.

You ran 4 compounds for a 1st cycle?

You ran winstrol for 16 weeks?

You used tren on a 1st cycle?

You have ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS even THINKING about AAS

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

There's some scary shit going on in India! Gonna be a lot of infertile , TRT young guys running around in the near future if this is the mentality of PEDS over there.......

let me get this straight.. you ran THOSE FOUR COMPOUNDS on a first cycle INCLUDING tren? you dont need a guru, you need a doctor and a therapist... what on earth are you thinking man?

You ran a very advanced cycle for a first cycle. That is not for beginners. We can't advise you on anythng further without your full stats and goals

Hi! Dylan Im from India. I come from a middle class family as i am earning a little bit from personal training. I want to do something in this fitness industry but i don't have any guru whom i can trust, please be my guru and turn me into a beast. Below imagine was my first cycle of test prop, boldenon and winstrol for 16weeks and later added tren ace for a month. Please design a cycle for me and prep me. Right now i don't have anything i can pay you but later i will pay you. Hope you understand. I want to gain few pounds and drop body fat a body recomposition.

And there was me sweating about running more than 300mg of Test on my first cycle!

And there was me sweating about running more than 300mg of Test on my first cycle!
Every time I see one of these posts about what some of these Indian guys are running for their first cycle and thinking that's the worst I've seen, there's somebody to one up them the next day going "hold my beer"

Top Bottom