napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

Sks

Hi, I’m 44 years old and have been training for about 4 years now but being a type two diabetic I have always had a tough time putting on mass. I have successfully reversed my diabetes by diet and exercise and have been off all medication for the last one year with full control on my bs level. My lipid and cholesterol levels are normal. The only negative is that I still smoke a pack of cigarettes which I’m gonna quit soon, but now I want to put on some muscle mass. I was thinking of doing my first cycle with test+stanozolol+equipoise. Any and all advise is Welcome. I’m 5’9” and weigh 150 pounds

Last edited:
Brother, that’s far too much for a first cycle! First cycle is test only. What’s your bodyfat % ?

So bro you suggest I keep the stanazolol and equipoise out of the equation? Will it be very harmful if I include them in mild doses?

Thanks so much brother! Will stick to what you are suggesting and do no more than 350mg of test per week 👍🏼

Hey bro, right now you haven't built a proper foundation for steroids. Also your bodyfat is too high. Have you considered sarms?

you need to hold off dude... you smoke a pack a day? you wont just "quit" like that.. you need to get your life together first.. your not in the right condition and habits like that are NOT going to be a good thing with steroid use... you need to wait until you are ready... this is a marathon, not a sprint and unless you feel like making a fuck all of this, i would HIGHLY recommend going about this the right and responsible way... you will regret it otherwise

Thanks a lot for all the good advise guys, really appreciate it. Will get back to you folks in a few years may be once I’m in better shape! Cheers

Top Bottom