napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

najpult

What's up guys looking to start my first cycle of test cyp here in about 2weeks. Here's my cycle layout,

1-12 test cyp 500mg week
1-14 Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
15-20 Pct
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
(Possibly throwing gw in pct)

Need opinions If cycle layout needs work, Mahalo! (Thank you)

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Sorry about that Dylan but anyways, This is going to be my first AAS cycle. Been lifting seriously for about 2 years and been doing my research for quite some time now and finally made the decision to make the jump into AAS.
Cycle history- 2 SARMS only cycles
Goals- lean bulk, and yes diet will be in check.
Stats:
12-15% Bf
Height- 5,10
Weight- 162lbs

Sorry about that Dylan but anyways, This is going to be my first AAS cycle. Been lifting seriously for about 2 years and been doing my research for quite some time now and finally made the decision to make the jump into AAS.
Stats:
12-15% Bf
Height- 5,10
Weight- 162lbs
Thats pretty damn skinny. Its pretty obvious ur nutrition isnt on point. What are ur macros and cal intake? What does a average daily meal plan look like

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Stats:
12-15% Bf
Height- 5,10
Weight- 162lbs

You are still too undersized for steroids bud. You don't have a sufficient enough base built yet. Two years isn't a lot of history of training either to want to run steroids. Work on diet and getting that foundation built

Diet "will be in check"

What's an average day of eating look like now?

you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 15-20 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

Top Bottom