napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

cgillis18

Hey Dylan,
I am 185lbs, 6'3, and have been working out for about 5 years. Thinking about running a cycle of MK-2866. My goal is to build on 10-20 pounds of CLEAN muscle over then next few months before/into summer. Im looking for a big but aesthetic physique. Last I checked my body fat percentage was single digit, and I work out 3 times a week, but would love if a SARMS gave me more energy to up that to maybe 5-6 times a week. Is MK the best for what Im looking for? Where should I start dosage/ cycle duration/ PCT wise?
Thanks

Last edited:
here is the layout i recommend

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sorry if this is a dumb question, just want to make sure Im clear on everything before I got into it,
so that layout is:

lgd and S4 for 12 weeks, and the DGA pct for the 9th through 12th weeks, then a full 13-16 week PCT?

Just want to make sure I understand your format correctly.
Thanks

Sorry if this is a dumb question, just want to make sure Im clear on everything before I got into it,
so that layout is:

lgd and S4 for 12 weeks, and the DGA pct for the 9th through 12th weeks, then a full 13-16 week PCT?

Thanks

Yes bro, that is correct

so that layout is:

Thanks

Yep, you've got it correct bro. LGD and S4 is probably the best combo for size and strength while staying lean and aesthetic. Perfct for your goals

so that layout is:

Thanks
yes that is correct

Actually no dude!! Your PCT is 4 weeks.
(Weeks number 13 through 16.)

Start your PCT right after the last day of your cycle.

Clomid @ 50mg per day for 7 days. And then Clomid @ 25mg per day for 21 days.

Then you are all done :) Wait 3 to 4 weeks and do another SARMs cycle!

Actually no dude!! Your PCT is 4 weeks.
(Weeks number 13 through 16.)

Start your PCT right after the last day of your cycle.

Clomid @ 50mg per day for 7 days. And then Clomid @ 25mg per day for 21 days.

Then you are all done :) Wait 3 to 4 weeks and do another SARMs cycle!
what?? are you high today bro? thats exactly what he said in his post.. exactly...

what?? are you high today bro? thats exactly what he said in his post.. exactly...

No I just read it in a different way I think. He said "then a full 13-16 week PCT?"

I was like... "man, 16 weeks of PCT is just wtf"

No, I was not high haha! Just faulty interpretation. xD

No I just read it in a different way I think. He said "then a full 13-16 week PCT?"

I was like... "man, 16 weeks of PCT is just wtf"

No, I was not high haha! Just faulty interpretation. xD
LMFAO... i was reading it several times and like Po, wtf are you talking about LOLLLL ... its cool bro... i thought maybe i was just reading too fast and missed something but i said nope, hes high LOLLL

Top Bottom