napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

ranimals

Sir I want to start my first and only cycle. will I keep my gains and what do u advise me to take with complete details please thanks a lot Sir

You’re not going to make it far in life looking for people to spoon feed you.. do you want Dylan to lift the weights for you too? Maybe meal prep for you while he’s at it? He’s a busy guy, you should learn to do some research on your own. Now we also need your stats- Age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, training experience, cycle experience.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

i mean bro, have you done ANY research? do you want me to do everything for you?? come on man

Sir I want to start my first and only cycle. will I keep my gains

FIRST AND ONLY?...don't bother...the answer is NO..you won't keep your "gains"

Gains are made from long term dedicated NUTRITION AND TRAINING.....not steroids

FIRST AND ONLY?...don't bother...the answer is NO..you won't keep your "gains"

Gains are made from long term dedicated NUTRITION AND TRAINING.....not steroids

Yep!..... been lifting for 44 years.. just started experimenting with sarms and now peptides for the last 2 yrs, so approx 42 years naturally... but looking back..in my teens i was 6.1' 165lbs... and as life progressed in mid 20s (1986)I remember 185lbs.... then mid 30s.(1997). I broke 200 by 2004 I was 218 now I'm 244 (took 5 months off due to injury)ready to cut to about 225... but as Buen states... completely 100% fact!!..... also in 1997 .... I was in my best shape ever right... around 202 my waist around 31in waist.... then I fasted .. just water for 40 days ..went down to 156.... it all came back Bros...took a year.. but the muscle came back with a vengeance... so you build it right... its gonna stay!!

Last edited:
Sir I want to start my first and only cycle. will I keep my gains and what do u advise me to take with complete details please thanks a lot Sir
We can't advise you on anything without your full stats experience and goals

Top Bottom