napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle 33 years old

LiftLyfe84

Hey guys. Im going to ask my question at the end and give you as much info on my cycle as i can. This is my first time on the forum, well any forum really. I'm at the end of my fourth week of my first cycle. I started with a stack of testE, testC, and boldenone that total 600mgs/ml. I kicked with dbol that started at 20mg per day. That dose was to low so I gradually stepped up and ended my fourth week at 50 to 60 mg/ml. I didn't notice any changes until the end of my 2nd week. I gained reps and retained water. I started a vegan diet in April and am still trying to dial that in for muscle growth. I understand that the stack I'm using has a long esther chain but I thought I would be noticing a change like vascularity by now. I ordered another stack today that is tren ace and test ace along with oral winstrol. I've decided that since I haven't been able to gain mass in four weeks I'll just cut what I do have. I'm also taking 1 20mg per day of tamoxifen.
My questions are should I continue to run the first stack along with the new one? The pip has been crucial lasting all week. Do I pin ace everyday or can I stagger that? Thanks for the help guys. Sorry for the novel.

I'm not sure exactly what full stats should include. I'm unfortunately very novice. I'm 33 years old 180 lbs 5ft10 I workout 3 hours a day including cardio which is light. I run a couple miles on the treadmill at a slow pace. I do have a rest day. I eat 5 times a day and take gainer with my shakes. I've kinda come to the realization that I'm fighting against poor genetics. I was very small until I hit 25. It took me a long time to reach 180. I did have blood tested for t. It was low. Total 312.

bro you are all over the place.. how many cycles have you ran? i guess im lost here.. you are running both test c and test e? how much of each and how much eq? how on earth would you expect to be vascular by using dbol??? LOL thats like the worst thing you could run for vascularity... that literally does not make any sense... now you want to add tren on top of it? bro, i dont know if im just misreading or what but if im not, you are straight out of control man... can you explain this better so we can actually understand it better?

Welcome to the forum bro.

What is your body fat %?

3 hours a day in the gym is to much. What are you doing in there that takes 3 hours?

What is your goal or objective with this cycle?

First cycle should be test only. I would forget about tren.

Did you get pre cycle bloodwork besides the one verifying low t?

If your t is low, why hasnt this been addressed?

Last question, what is your plan for PCT?

I'd also like to know what exactly you are doing for 3 hours. An hour to 90 minutes max is all you need

Hey Dylan. First let me say thank you for the great youtube videos you make. I've watched a ton of them and subcribed to your channel. Very informative. I know you're probably thinking "damn if he watched my shit he should have a better idea of what to do". I definitely started my cycle on the wrong foot. I jumped in without gaining enough knowledge. I don't work out with anyone or even know anyone who uses anabolics. I'm trying my best to get as much information as I can. This is my first cycle. I ordered a megastack 600 by EC labs. It's 200mg/ml test e. 100 mg/ml test c. 300 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate. I kick started with dbol. 10m each from global anabolics. I started that low only taking 20mg a day. I didn't notice any change so I bumped up to 40 a day and noticed it then. Ive ran that for 4 weeks and stopped. I'm also taking one 20mg a day of tamoxifen. I have used 1ml per week of the stack. The pip has been more painful than I expected but is manageable. I did get some good strength while on dbol. I've always had a hard time gaining weight and muscle but it's not from a lack of effort. I decided to just try and gain some lean muscle and cut what I do have. I'm not trying to compete. My goals are to be healthy, strong and to look nice. Hope this is a little clearer than my previous post. Thanks so much for the help!

hey brother... okay, im going to help you here... you need to drop all this shit asap... you are in way over your head and you seem like a fucking really good guy that has just either been misled or jumped in too quickly without knowing what you are doing and i REFUSE to let you hurt yourself... its completely fine if you stop man... you are doing literally everything wrong here and its going to get FAR FAR worse even discussing tren man... thats for EXPERIENCED users only.. not to mention, whoever made that blend you got is a complete fucking moron... you need to stop now and run pct and completely restart... test only should be your first cycle and NOTHING more than that... im going to show you exactly what to do for pct and we can fix this before it turns into a major fuck all bro...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Oh wow. I thought I may be doing a few things wrong but I didn't think it was this bad. I'm glad I got on your forum. I will stop and order the pct asap. I don't have a huge bank roll unfortunately and I just ordered that tren and Winstrol yesterday. I will get it next week though for sure. I have the tamo and I have something called fempro they sent me for free. Thanks again for the help with this. I really do appreciate it.

Oh wow. I thought I may be doing a few things wrong but I didn't think it was this bad. I'm glad I got on your forum. I will stop and order the pct asap. I don't have a huge bank roll unfortunately and I just ordered that tren and Winstrol yesterday. I will get it next week though for sure. I have the tamo and I have something called fempro they sent me for free. Thanks again for the help with this. I really do appreciate it.
you are very welcome bro... thats what im here for... the reason so many people complain about losing gains and suffering through pct is THEY DONT FUCKING DO IT RIGHT! trust me bro... once you learn this like you are, you are going to see drastic changes, all in such a positive way...

Top Bottom