napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

infantry82

Hi.
I'm starting my first cycle and I'm doing 300mg per week of test prop. 10wks.
I got my routine and diet sharp.
I'm going to take 12.5 mg or aromasin eod and for my pct I got nova and Clomid. Any other advice??

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Been working out since high school. I'm now 30. I'm 220lbs, 5.10, 15% BF.
I was real lean when I was in the army but I've put on some weight.
I eat every 3 hrs. Clean meals.
I've never ran a cycle before and have taken a lot of time learning from people I can trust ie: you!.
Pct will be nolva and clomid. And pct from DGA. I will run aromasin the whole time 12.5 mg EOD .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

At that height and weight I'd be willing to bet your bodyfat is higher than 15%. You really need to get into better condition before running a cycle. What does your diet look Like?

At that height and weight I'd be willing to bet your bodyfat is higher than 15%. You really need to get into better condition before running a cycle. What does your diet look Like?
I meant 202lbs but yeh my BF is prob higher.
My diet: wake up
4am protein shake ( pre workout with cell tech)
6am Post workout protein shake with cell tech
9am 4 boiled eggs
12 chicken breast with 1 1/2 cup jasmine rice with chia seeds.
3pm peanut butter sandwich on enriched whole wheat.
6 pm either chicken breast or lean beef with more rice, asparagus and avacodo.

you need to get your body fat down first... i would also consider changing to a longer ester test because using test prop on a first cycle can be rather painful and having never pinned before you really do not want to pin that much

Not enough food for a guy your size...and you need more solid food vs. Shakes. I bet your in starvation mode.

You have no mention of any veggies. You have to have proper complete nutrition. Dont rely on shakes. Yes they easy but they dont provide essential nutrients like real food hence the word supplement. They are to be used as a supplement to wholesome meals. I hesitate to use the word snack but thats what i look at them as. Also dont rely on proccessed foods. They are usually high in fat and sugar. Rely on fresh lean meat and vegtables. If you dont cook them yourself then dont eat them. Eggs are a good morning meal. High in protein, oils, and vitamins. Fish is a good low fat meal. Chicken breast, tuna, lean beef. You can buy 97% fat free ground beef at aldis. Beans offer good protein content and carbs. The list goes on and on. Do research on macros of different foods. Once you see just how important nutrition is you will be amazed. Nutrition is 80% of bodybuilding

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I do shop at aldis a lot. I also eat a lot of salmon.
So I will incorporate a lot more vegetables and whole foods in my diet.
I already have the gear but have not used it yet. Luckily I came across Dylan's videos before I started my cycle.
I will get my BF down and sharpen up my diet.

technically you should eat at least 4-5 servings of vegetables a day and some will argue more like 7-8... fiber is very very important as a part of your diet as well... you are severely lacking there

Top Bottom