napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

pastmarker1

Dear Dylen I have few questions for you. I would love to hear from you your opinion because on net + friends I know has so many different opinions. First of all I apologize for my mistakes in english I am not from english speaking country. So I am 19 years old, training consistetly very hard( every training I am going for my best ) I have that amazing feeling when I am doing my reps and all of that. My diet is fine- 6-7 times per day I eat and it is 90% healthy food. Btw I exercise 4-5 a week. I would like to do a first cycle. I mean I would love to do a weak cycle not something hard just small gains and when I come off the cycle I would keep them and work naturally for an example a year and keep get gains when I will natural. I was thinking so much and I spent 50+ hours on reading and getting informations about steriods etc. And I think test enth is best for a begginer. 250mg/week for like 8- 12 weeks with PCT. But Iv read that when you dbol solo you can get good gains without big side effects. Some ppl tells that they are feeling horrible because of dropped test production and some are totaly fine. When you run dbol solo with Tribulus for example it wont help for that side effect? But still dbol looks like bad idea for my plans and mindset. I just want gain 10-15 pounds. Then Iv seen deca only cycle and it was video with steroid user who is higly skilled in this topic and he was talking about someone who run it and studies says that too. there is a link for the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcmetbnPf2c&t=436s
I am also interested in prohormones. In our country wev got website wich is selling them and as I can see on forums there are lot of ppl who are recommending them. I would love to know your tips and you can send examples of cycle with pct. and last question can you run just clomid for pct?
I hope you will read it and help me.

clearly you could give a fuck care less about your body and health.. thats VERY evident...

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

you have got to be one of the most clueless people i have ever encountered and thats saying something... not in a good way!

There's no way you are getting help for steroids here bud. Go pay your dues and put in the work like everyone else to build a solid base. Stop being lazy and get to work

Unbelievable... what's up with you young thunder cats always wanting to skip the hard work to get straight to the goods. Hopefully you decide to play it smart instead of learning the hard way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom