napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

samolertone

Hi Dylan,
I'm a 24 year old and have been working out for a year.I want to run my first cycle so what are your expert opinions on it?
I was thinking of sustanon but don't have clear idea about the dosage and a good PCT to keep those gain if i make any.
Please help.

You've been working out for a year? Bro... you need to build a base before you think about steroids

my expert opinion is there is no way with working out just a year i would advise anyone to use steroids, not to mention you are too young brother... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me to bro... sarms would be a great option for you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Hey bro, you haven't put in the work to build a proper natural foundation before using steroids at all. Not to mention, you are too young. You are quite a ways from that yet. That takes years to build a good base

Hi Dylan,
I'm a 24 year old and have been working out for a year.I want to run my first cycle so what are your expert opinions on it?
I was thinking of sustanon but don't have clear idea about the dosage and a good PCT to keep those gain if i make any.
Please help.

Bro bro I don't give shit about what they say the right age is for gear use . Here the rule of thump layout if you haven't been training in the gym at least three days a week as hard as you can for at least five years and crushing 5 to six real meals a day every day then you have no business doing gear .
You haven't even close pushed your self or your body to what it's ready to do ! Gear is way to over rated it is only the cherry on top to a mans years of hard work that can't go any farther naturally. So just when you think you cant go any farther nature push harder 5 years minimum natural . If your bench isn't over 315 natural and your squat isn't over 400 and your dreads aren't 500 then don't bother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i hope you are reading this and see just how wrong and off base you are here bro

Hell just read all the messages and thank u guys for all the insights!!
I workout for a good 5 day a week,but still will keep pushing hard as u guys say.
Btw how long does a guy keeps working out and reach his natural limit?

I workout for a good 5 day a week,but still will keep pushing hard as u guys say.

It's different from person to person. It depends on so many things lik genetics, diet, your training, etc...

Main thing is building a good proper natural foundation before you cycle

When you think you have done everything to the max do another year of pushing all the important points to max out diet diet diet the rest is easy shit brah I'm still trying to get this diet shit right and I'm ten years in drugs are not shit on a guy who is a master of the craft of knowing a diet inside out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it just takes time man... you cannot make that a sprint... its NOT POSSIBLE... its a marathon to get there... you have to learn new techniques, methods, ways of dieting, etc... implementing new things, making tweaks here and there... it takes a very long time to dial yourself in and get to that point...

Thank you so much all of you guys to comment and help!!
I will be hitting hard in the gym and try eating clean as much as I can.

Top Bottom