napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

rugobyt

Hey Dylan,

I've watched all your videos,

I have just turned 22 and been keen on the gym for the past 6 years, I always wanted to run test but thought I'd wait until now,

I just thought I'd get you opinion on what I was thinking, I was planning to run test at about 250mg a week for 10-12 weeks with winstrol,

I'm about 178cm 15 % body fat sitting at about 80kg! I don't know 100% what test I will run but I will defs use estrogen blocker and chlomid for pct,

What's your thoughts, my diet is also well maintained

unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Too young for steroids brother. I highly suggest looking into sarms, which would be a great alternative for you

Top Bottom