napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle

colorterb

Hey Dylan, I'm 22 years old and I'm a model.. I'm 1.84cm and about 70kg.. this is my actual condition (shot taken 1 month ago, but I am pretty much the same if even a little bit leaner and more muscular) and was thinking about doing my first 8 week max cycle.
I currently have about 200tabs of stanozolol waiting to be opened, but I saw some of your video, and on one in the comment section you say absolutely not to take oral only stanozolol cycle. I was thinking about what I could add and combine with it and the best dosages and kcals for me, and know if after ending the cycle I lose everything from it. Thanks in advance

You are too young for steroids, man. Many peope in this forum will not reccomend steroids to you because your health is a top priority here, and this is a brotherhood forum, not just people trying to
make money and sell you gear. I'd go with a sarms stack if i was you. Do some homework, bud.

I wouldn't run AAS at your age. Your 20's is prime time and you should be producing enough test to achieve all your goals.

Definitely don't do an oral only cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

You shouldn't be using any type of steroid at your age, and certainly not an oral only steroid cycle. Sarms can be a good alternative for you, and I'd be happy to help,you set something up. Steroids are out of the question at your age

Top Bottom