napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

Wrestle27

Hey Dylan,
I came across your youtube channel last night. I am 27 year old athletic male, around 15% body fat. I am currently starting week 2 of my first cycle (testosterone cypionate only) at 600mg a week. You recommended in your videos that you would advise 12.5mg every other day of aromasin while on cycle? Is this correct? Also wondering if there is any certain kinds/brands of aromasin to use while on cycle that you recommend I could purchase at a GNC or Vitamin Shop. Lastly, I also hear it is good to take cycle assist, liv52, milk thistle, etc while on anabolics.What supps would you suggest to use while on first cycle.

brother, you cannot buy aromasin at gnc! good lord! do you have any clue what you are doing? why are you running test so high man??? thats completely unnecessary! here is a link to get aromasin... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan,
I came across your youtube channel last night. I am 27 year old athletic male, around 15% body fat. I am currently starting week 2 of my first cycle (testosterone cypionate only) at 600mg a week. You recommended in your videos that you would advise 12.5mg every other day of aromasin while on cycle? Is this correct? Also wondering if there is any certain kinds/brands of aromasin to use while on cycle that you recommend I could purchase at a GNC or Vitamin Shop. Lastly, I also hear it is good to take cycle assist, liv52, milk thistle, etc while on anabolics.What supps would you suggest to use while on first cycle.

Bud you need to do a lot more research
350mg of test is more than enough on a first cycle

What have you got planned for pct?!?

I'm with Gian.

Also some suppliers have greater doses of aas than labelled so its possible your 600mg of test (too much already) could be closer to 700!

You have made no mention of PCT at all, which is worrying.

Hey Dylan,

What is the rest of your stats bro? Why did you start your cycle without having what you need for estrogen control? You need real legit Aromasin and you won't find that in a vitamin shop. Do you have a pct lined up? This is all a huge mess bro

let me know if you have any further questions... i gave you all the info you asked and needed ... .

Top Bottom