napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

talanter

Hi I'm trying to get advice on my first cycle. I bought this following items.
4-trenbolone enanthate
4- sustaining 250testosterone blend
1 pack Dbol
1 pack arimidex
1 pack clomid
1 pack noluadex
Can you tell me if and how I should take this. I have instructions. But wanted your input please. It would be really helpful since I'm new to this.

1> First cycle is test only
2> Your PCT blows goats.
3> You've provided no stats whatsover.

clearly your new bro... this is A FUCKING MESS! what on earth are you thinking bro??? tren on a first cycle? THREE compounds on a first cycle? a HORRIBLE SHIT pct?? bro, just stop... get rid of this shit immediately.. .if you literally paid me a million dollars to advise you on this, i wouldnt take it... thats how fucked up this is... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

You've clearly done zero research and are about to harm yourself if you go ahead. Give us your full stats and objectives and we'll advise what you actually need.

You can't use all of that shit bro....come on. It's your first cycle! Before we can help you with anything we need to know your full stats, goals, and experience

if you want to get serious then let me know but if you are going to be like this, then noone can help you man

first cycle

clearly your new bro... this is A FUCKING MESS! what on earth are you thinking bro??? tren on a first cycle? THREE compounds on a first cycle? a HORRIBLE SHIT pct?? bro, just stop... get rid of this shit immediately.. .if you literally paid me a million dollars to advise you on this, i wouldnt take it... thats how fucked up this is... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

ya I feel like an idiot cause your right I don't know what I'm doing. I'm 46 yr 5:11 185lbs not sure about body fat.

first cycle

fuck I hope I can do something with all this. at least partial I spend almost $600 on it. but if I should not do any of it. can you at least recommend something. to be honest with you I was a herion addict for many years. and the only thing keeping in line is working out. and feeling good about myself. maybe I'm saying to much but I like to be honest. so any advice I would applicate.

no, you should not be doing ANY of this whatsoever... i dont care if you spent thousands... thats your fault for doing that without knowing what you are doing... if its worth 600 dollars to risk what you are about to risk then i dont know what to tell you but at 46 years old, i would assume you would know better with what we are telling you... i also cannot help you without knowing your body fat... thats a very very key part of advising you on what to do

Just because you bought it, doesn't mean you should use it. That's why you research before making impulse decisions

Top Bottom