hakonst

Hi mate I been watching your videos and I am big fan of you
I need your help I planing to start use steroid what can you recommend to me
My weight ; 83 kg
Height ; 5 foot 10
Body fat : 12-13
I been training 4 years
Thanks

We recommend not asking to be spoon fed.

Do some research based on ......GOALS???? and propose a cycle.

please let me know your goals so i can properly advise you ...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

my goals is get bigger with low body fat which is 11-12 percentage body fat my weight at the moment 82 kg I am trying to be 88 kg with 12 percentage body fat at the moment I am using arginine , bcaa , tribulus terrestris and vitamin e also protein powder but I have noticed since I am on tribulus I am started to have cortisol and nervous system#
is there any supplement can I get more thanks

please let me know your goals so i can properly advise you ...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

my goals is get bigger with low body fat which is 11-12 percentage body fat my weight at the moment 82 kg I am trying to be 88 kg with 12 percentage body fat at the moment I am using arginine , bcaa , tribulus terrestris and vitamin e also protein powder but I have noticed since I am on tribulus I am started to have cortisol and nervous system#
is there any supplement can I get more thanks
I recommend stsrting with sarms for your goals bud. Here is a great cycle for you. Get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

how old are you??

hi bro
my age is 27
body fat 12-13 percentage
weight 82 kg
been training 4 years

supplement : I am using bcaa - arginine - vitamin e - tribulus tesstric - whey protein

since I started use tribulus I noticed bit of gaining in 8 weeks but when I stopped it I noticed bit of lose of muscle and anxiety started

I am planning to start anavar and clenbuterol is it good for lean bulking also do I need pct after my cycle

also any idea what I need to do for anxiety
thanks

1) you ALWAYS need a pct after your cycle

2) first cycle is test only. Period. Do not add others compounds, especially clen

1) you ALWAYS need a pct after your cycle

2) first cycle is test only. Period. Do not add others compounds, especially clen

hi I am tribulus terrestris at the moment
I used for 8 weeks and I took 2 weeks off
I just started 2 days ago
is it okey can I get clenbuterol
also
which pct do I need ???

hi I am tribulus terrestris at the moment
I used for 8 weeks and I took 2 weeks off
I just started 2 days ago
is it okey can I get clenbuterol
also
which pct do I need ???

Bro... in my opinion you need to do a lot more research. No, don't get clen. Don't use clen on a first cycle.. that's just absurd...

Your first circle should be 12 weeks of test cyp... 350mg per week... using Aromasin EOD, followed by this PCT:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/platinum-pct-stack

However in my opinion you should start with sarms... you need to do more research on AAS before you jump in

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

first cycle ---

hi bro

for first cycle

test-prop 100 injection

100mg-1 ml

Monday and Thursday ( 2 times a week )

8 weeks cycle

and

for pct

clomiphene citrate 50mg ( 1 tablet for a day ) 3weeks

is it okey ????

my plan to get 12lb lean mass
my weight 83 kg

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom