napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

applereet

Hi Dylan

Just about to start my first cycle and thought id would run it by you first. I have been following your videos on isarms and have find them very informative. Im am new to this and thought id would reach out to you for some avise.
I am 40 years old. Keep a very strict diet if only healthy food. Very very little cheats ... like 1 a month.
I weigh 165. Just finished loosing the 40yr old gut. And now im going for gains and muscel mass.
My first cycle consists of:
Dianabol 40mg per day
Proviron 20mg per day
T400 and Boldenone Undecylenate .7 of each mixed in syringe to equal 1.5 cc injected every 2 days.
I was told this is a mild start.

I know i need to bring my protien and diet up to match the cycle which im prepared to do.

I have talked to alot of ppl at my gym who all agree with this cycle.

But i figured if im going to get an honest answer from anyone it would be you..

Very serious and prepared to do what ever it takes.

Thank you for your time look forward from hearing from you.

If you follow Dylan's videos then you would know that you only run Test on your 1st cycle and nothing else.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Ya thats what ive seen in his videos. Thats what i thought i was starting on ...but when i picked up my stuff from the guy i was purchasing from this is the cycle i got. I mentionef to him that i thought i should use test only.. but he said that the doses he is giving me is very low the dianabol is only for the first few weeks just to give a kick start.

As you already know, first cycle should be test only ... also, 40mg of dbol is not a low dose, it's a normal one ... and I don't see anything about an AI and PCT in your cycle ...

what exactly do you expect the asshole selling them to you to tell you??? so you are going to listen to someone selling you steroids or someone trying to help you... unbelievable... do you think i make those videos because they are bull shit? like i have that much extra time? where are your listed ancillaries and pct? why would you even ask me questions if you already didn't listen to me once?

Also dude, steroids will NOT burn the fat of your ''gut''. Test ONLY for a first cycle, at around 350mg per week.
And lose the belly first, fat percentage of about 15 percent at MAX when you start a cycle

Im not trying to upset anyone here. I know you must get alot of stupid questions ... but i am new to this trying to do as much research as possible. This is why i reached out to you. This was the cycle i recieved. I dont have alot of contacts to get the stuff.. and ive spent alot of money on this cycle.
Before i started it i was looking for other opions.
But i guess if there is no way to saftly do any of the stuff i have. I guess ill have to try and find another supplier for just test maybe save the stuff i have for my next cycle??
Im not a young guy ... im lean no gut .. and very little body fat.
I watched your videos and value your knowledge i also know everyone is different and this is why i sent my cycle out there.
Guys please im new i may ask some stupid questions but im learning. Its not that im not listening to you guys like i said this was the cycle i recieved ..
Can i use any of tbe stuff i have... or hsve i just wasted a shjt load of money?
Please im not trying to sound stupid here ... trying to learn.

Ok thank you... ok guys ill be completely honest i messed up... despite listening to the videos ... i still f'd up... started before completely understanding and listened to the wrong ppl ... instead of listening to you guys first... so to be completely honest i had already taken one injectio and 40mg of the dbal and 20mg of the proviro .... i know im an idiot and should of waited to get more info... i messed up i admit it... have i screwed myself or is this fixable.

Ok thank you... ok guys ill be completely honest i messed up... despite listening to the videos ... i still f'd up... started before completely understanding and listened to the wrong ppl ... instead of listening to you guys first... so to be completely honest i had already taken one injectio and 40mg of the dbal and 20mg of the proviro .... i know im an idiot and should of waited to get more info... i messed up i admit it... have i screwed myself or is this fixable.

Yes it's fixable. Just don't take any more of the stuff we told you not to take

you need to stop using dbol now man and start listening to the right people, not people who could care less about you and want to make money off of you... www.sarmsx.com ships to canada with no issues whatsoever... you can run test ONLY on your cycle.. you need to run aromasin with it.. i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks i will order correct stuff and stop listening to guys at gym who do not have my best intrest in mind.... sorry for being one of those guys you talk about in your videos...
What could of happened to me if i didnt reach out here and took the stuff for a first cycle??

Thanks i will order correct stuff and stop listening to guys at gym who do not have my best intrest in mind.... sorry for being one of those guys you talk about in your videos...
What could of happened to me if i didnt reach out here and took the stuff for a first cycle??
you are welcome bro... when you run multiple compounds on a first cycle, you are overloading your body... you have no clue what is causing what and how your body is actually responding because you have never ran anything before.. its just very very ignorant to do so

We are just looking out for your health, safety, and best interests bro. There is a correct heirarchy of doing things and test only for a first cycle is the correct first step. You always want to see how your body reacts to test on its own first

So should i save my stuff for my 2nd cycle. Or did i just waste a shit load of money.
And thank you very much i really do appreciate it.

So should i save my stuff for my 2nd cycle. Or did i just waste a shit load of money.
And thank you very much i really do appreciate it.
you need to just save it and there's no way that it was a shitload of money bro... you are acting like its thousands of dollars... .your health always comes first... just save it... its not going to to go bad or anything

Top Bottom