napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle???

BdMac15

I'm 43, 200lbs, 6 ft 1, I hover around 10.5 to 12% body fat as well, still playing semi pro football. I know I'm limited due to age. I would like to put on 15lbs of muscle lean. I Have been thinking of running winstol, but this would be my first cycle. Looking for help in what to run, and what to run for in cycle support and post cycle support. My diet is in check have a good foundation, want to add 15lbs of muscle clean. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Yep.. Run test and some S4. Your strength and size should increase pretty quick. Especially since you already have some genetic advantages. Adding test will be a serious paradigm shift.

You are NOT limited cuz of age.

Winny is not what you want playing semi pro football. Are you tested?

More of the same here. Test only is gonna work great for your first run. 400-500 mg/week. If your gonna get tested, consider the use of short esters so they get out of your system quicker. Remember, adding more test means possible elevated E2. Make sure you have a good AI on hand. Most of us here agree that Aromasin 12.5mg EOD is a good place to start. No need for winni. Check SARMsX for PCT protocol. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No we don't get tested.
Test E 250mg, plus Mast e 200mg e3d (Monday/Thursday) would do the trick. Only reason I suggest Mast e is to help keep water down. AI will help with that too. Run AI all the way through cycle and PCT. Just My opinion. Lots of good advice here. Good ppl with lots of experience. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

you definitely would not want to run winstrol by itself brother... thats fucking bad ass you are still playing semi pro... major props to you for that... to get 15 lbs., strength and ultimate performance enhancement then i would run test with a few stronger sarms... i have the perfect plan for you if you want a layout.. if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

pay very specific attention to s4, lgd4033 and rad140.. let me know and im happy to help you set everything up...

Thanks, I will get back to you in the next week or so before I order a thing!!

I agree with Dylan on what you should run. I would go with a cycle like this one I've laid out for you. Your entire pct and your SARMS you'll want to get from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test c 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom