napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

Dshred

Hello,

I am currently 28, 6'2 & 240lbs. I have been lifting since 2006 to present. My diet is on point but both knees are bothering me and I am now looking to cut while minimizing muscle lost as much as possible.

Can a first cycle be recommended?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated

Hello,

I am currently 28, 6'2 & 240lbs. I have been lifting since 2006 to present. My diet is on point but both knees are bothering me and I am now looking to cut while minimizing muscle lost as much as possible.

Can a first cycle be recommended?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated

FYI, the gang are gonna ask for all your stats. Bodyfat %, exact diet, training, goals etc. In other words they want specifics.

Add as much additional info as possible.

Height: 6’2
Weight: 240
Body fat %: 18%
Years of training: 10
Complete cycle history: None
Supplements: Whey Protein, L –Arginine, multivitamin, BCAA’s, Fish Oil
General idea of nutrition diet: 40/40/20= 308g Carbs per Day, 308 Protein & 68g Fat
Training goals: Vascularity, Drop some body fat, Make my body look harder and leaner muscle, more visible muscle and improving the body.
Train 5 Days A week with cardio.
Acl Surgery two years ago.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Height: 6’2
Weight: 240
Body fat %: 18%
Years of training: 10
Complete cycle history: None
Supplements: Whey Protein, L –Arginine, multivitamin, BCAA’s, Fish Oil
General idea of nutrition diet: 40/40/20= 308g Carbs per Day, 308 Protein & 68g Fat
Training goals: Vascularity, Drop some body fat, Make my body look harder and leaner muscle, more visible muscle and improving the body.
Train 5 Days A week with cardio.
Acl Surgery two years ago.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
bro your body fat is far too high for steroids... you dont even need them for your goals... take a look at my articles on sarms.. https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you, Dylan keep up the good work I am learning a lot from your vids. I am not familiar with (Tongkat Ali) is this a Testosterone Booster if so safest place to purchase?

Do the Sarms you mentioned actually burn fat, Dylan? Or does it just give you a boost, so you can do some more cardio? I am still not really into the SARMs world, it all seems too good to be true.

''Take this and this for 12 weeks and you can melt some bodyfat''

I don't know, I want to try, but I need proof haha. xD

Do the Sarms you mentioned actually burn fat, Dylan? Or does it just give you a boost, so you can do some more cardio? I am still not really into the SARMs world, it all seems too good to be true.

Yes they absolutely do have real fat burning effects bro. All the info you need is there in Dylan's videos. For example, gw helps your body burn it's own fat for energy

Thank you, Dylan keep up the good work I am learning a lot from your vids. I am not familiar with (Tongkat Ali) is this a Testosterone Booster if so safest place to purchase?
yes, it is... get sd200, its a great brand of tongkat... its probably the most effective testosterone booster you can run..

proof? read all the cycle logs that are everywhere... if they didnt burn fat, why would i have been saying it now for over 6 years? that's like telling me im a liar man... pretty sure the results speak for themselves... kind of insulting to insinuate that at me

Top Bottom