domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: First Cycle

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperkeratosin View Post
    Than you for the response! But as others have replied I have decided to put off any AAS for a few years at least. I realize that a messed up androgen system is not worth any gain I can make at this point. Furthermore, if it wasn't for your videos and this community I most likely would have went ahead with it and fucked myself up. Thank you for all your help!
    you just earned so much respect you have no clue... come back in a few years and you can start with sarms... i would wait until you are 20 and in the mean time, just focus on really dialing in your diet and training, developing discipline and consistency...




  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by walkonwings View Post
    Someone that listens and doesn't get offended by the truth.... Good on you, bro.
    I have always thought it is wise to listen to those with more experience than me and it seems to be working pretty well so far! As far as the truth goes, it often hurts and isn't what you want to hear but most people just can't accept that fact it seems.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you just earned so much respect you have no clue... come back in a few years and you can start with sarms... i would wait until you are 20 and in the mean time, just focus on really dialing in your diet and training, developing discipline and consistency...
    Thank you very much! I was definitely wrong to even consider steroids in my condition but what can I say? They seemed so great and I was pressured by some of my "less-natural" friends to run a cycle. I will wait until at least 20 before considering anything and will do my best to maximize my natty gains with training and eating in the meantime to build a solid foundation for any performance enhancing substances I ever choose to use.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperkeratosin View Post
    I have always thought it is wise to listen to those with more experience than me and it seems to be working pretty well so far! As far as the truth goes, it often hurts and isn't what you want to hear but most people just can't accept that fact it seems.
    fucking love your attitude and you are wise beyond your years... private message me anytime you need my help brother... guys like you are the ones i do this for




  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    fucking love your attitude and you are wise beyond your years... private message me anytime you need my help brother... guys like you are the ones i do this for
    Thank you for all the help!

  6. #16
    You are definitely making the right decision man. Like all the other members said who I'm sure are more knowledgeable than I am about steroids, you are too young for steroids. I'm 29 and just recently started thinking about taking steroids and after some research most articles and research says someone should not touch steroids until at the earliest 24 years of age. I'll tell you from my own personal experience lifting i probably hit my natural potential at like 23/24. I had people asking me if i was on steroids lol. Like Dylan said come back in a few years and he will steer you in the right direction as far as SARMS's are concerned.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperkeratosin View Post
    Thank you for all the help!
    you are very welcome bro




Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •