napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

BackandBiceps

Hi Dylan, need some advice planing on starting my first cycle ever.
Test cypionate 100mg a week (long acting)
Test prop 50mg every two days (fast acting)
Anavar oral 20-30mg

Need some advise on how to go about things. Thanks

Full stats before you get help- age, body fat, height, years of training and goals

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan, need some advice planing on starting my first cycle ever.
Test cypionate 100mg a week (long acting)
Test prop 50mg every two days (fast acting)
Anavar oral 20-30mg

Need some advise on how to go about things. Thanks

Your first cycle needs to be test only, and it makes no sense to use both cypionate and prop.

8 week cycle doesn't make sense either.

We need your stats, experience and goals before we can help you with anything

Height: 5, 11
Weight 83kg
Body fat 15%

Been training for about 4 years. I've always been a hard gainer. Started off at around 62kg. Never gone on a cut. Cause my goal was always to build some size. Now my goal is still to gain more size but looking for that fuller look. And to improve more overall in my physique. More like the fitness model look. I've got a pretty small waist, broad shoulders. Hope I can get some help thanks.

Height: 5, 11
Weight 83kg
Body fat 15%

Been training for about 4 years. I've always been a hard gainer. Started off at around 62kg. Never gone on a cut. Cause my goal was always to build some size. Now my goal is still to gain more size but looking for that fuller look. And to improve more overall in my physique. More like the fitness model look. I've got a pretty small waist, broad shoulders. Hope I can get some help thanks.

You're on the right track but a few points;

A) You're not a hard-gainer, there is no such thing.
B) You're on the young side for AAS, changing your diet & training as needed will get you results and dispel the myth of "the hard gainer"
C) When the time comes, we need to discuss dosing. You're way off.

You're on the right track but a few points;

A) You're not a hard-gainer, there is no such thing.
B) You're on the young side for AAS, changing your diet & training as needed will get you results and dispel the myth of "the hard gainer"
C) When the time comes, we need to discuss dosing. You're way off.

I know I'm still young. But I believe they are alot younger guys out there who are already gearing. My friend is actually getting the gear and is going to run the same cycle and he's already done gear before.

If I was to jump on gear. What would be the right cycle. And how should I go about doing it safely. And what pct should I do. Thanks.

I know I'm still young. But I believe they are alot younger guys out there who are already gearing. My friend is actually getting the gear and is going to run the same cycle and he's already done gear before.

If I was to jump on gear. What would be the right cycle. And how should I go about doing it safely. And what pct should I do. Thanks.

There are also a lot of people on smack so that must be ok as well

And those guys are fucking themselves up for the long haul.

Top Bottom