bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

wilson

Age 31
Height 5'5
Weight 170
Body fat % 15
Years of training 5
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) N/A
PCT for each cycle N/A
Goals: Pack on lean slow steady gains over the long run, more harden and defined look and a general overall just want to look good and feel good.
Supplements (if any) Multivitamin, B-12 complex
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) No known food allergies, nutrition at time and have been very strict and have experienced counting macronutrients
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had) No injuries or surgeries, healthy as a ox

Goals: I'm looking to cut down to 10% bodyfat and get a more hardened and defined look. I want to emphasis vascularity, transverse obliques, side obliques. I'm pretty athletic being that my past was in football and track. More than anything I'm concentrating more on my nutrition and because I know that it is the biggest part. Tuna, salmon, protein, eggs and chicken breast are my main protein with rice and potatoes being my mains source of carbs. Olive oil, nuts and salmon are my main sources of fats. Also I have gotten away from splits and now do full body workouts every other day focusing on compound lifts. I want to continue to do full body as splits just leave me mentally drained and tired going to the gym 5 days a week. My first cycle will be for 12 weeks of Test Enanthate only with Aromasin and for my pct clomid, Nolvadex and maybe HCG. As for dosing I was going to start out with 250mg a week because and continue taping it up until I'm around 400-500mg a week. Thanks for any advice and also I really appreciate you and your videos. Keep up the good work!

Age 31
Height 5'5
Weight 170
Body fat % 15
Years of training 5
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) N/A
PCT for each cycle N/A
Goals: Pack on lean slow steady gains over the long run, more harden and defined look and a general overall just want to look good and feel good.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) No known food allergies, nutrition at time and have been very strict and have experienced counting macronutrients
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had) No injuries or surgeries, healthy as a ox

Goals: I'm looking to cut down to 10% bodyfat and get a more hardened and defined look. I want to emphasis vascularity, transverse obliques, side obliques. I'm pretty athletic being that my past was in football and track. More than anything I'm concentrating more on my nutrition and because I know that it is the biggest part. Tuna, salmon, protein, eggs and chicken breast are my main protein with rice and potatoes being my mains source of carbs. Olive oil, nuts and salmon are my main sources of fats. Also I have gotten away from splits and now do full body workouts every other day focusing on compound lifts. I want to continue to do full body as splits just leave me mentally drained and tired going to the gym 5 days a week. My first cycle will be for 12 weeks of Test Enanthate only with Aromasin and for my pct clomid, Nolvadex and maybe HCG. As for dosing I was going to start out with 250mg a week because and continue taping it up until I'm around 400-500mg a week. Thanks for any advice and also I really appreciate you and your videos. Keep up the good work!

For the goals you have, I'd honestly wait on running any steroids bud. Steroids aren't fat burners, and it makes much more sense for your goals to go with sarms. They will actually help you lose fat, and get harder and leaner while building muscle mass and strength. They also don't carry the side effects and suppression that steroids do. It's honestly the best plan for you.

Here is what I'd run. You can get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Age 31
Height 5'5
Weight 170
Body fat % 15
Years of training 5
PCT for each cycle N/A

your goal is very obtainable and I LOVE the fact you gave a post to start with where you paid attention and covered everything... MUCH RESPECT to you on this bro... with these goals, you honestly dont even need steroids... steroids are not fat burners bro and to lose 5% body fat, thats not what a steroid cycle is used for... if your intent on using steroids, then i have a layout for you but what i would do is this... run a sarms stack first... get yourself down to 10% in the right way, while also building muscle, hardening up, increasing vascularity, endurance, healing and general feelings of well being... then, once in the proper condition, run an anabolic cycle... if you do this right, you'll have so much more longevity and accomplish a million times more... i would go with this first.. the enhanced super stack bro... here is the link and the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced and https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom