napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cutting Cycle

Dwaxy

Okay so I’ve ran Tren and Test in the past. Currently I’m 22 years old, 5’9 220lbs at 12-14 ish percent body fat. (Haven’t had a good measure in a few weeks) For my first cutting cycle I’m running
Weeks 1-10: Sust 250 every 5 days
Weeks 2-10: Anavar 30mg twice a day (60mg daily)

Followed by standard PCT of Clomid and Nolvadex for 6 weeks starting two weeks after my last pin.

Any advice (other than the standard you’re too young or you should lean out some more before running gear)

New to this forum as well, so I hope to make great friends here.

dude if you paid me, i wouldnt advise you steroid use at 22 years old... thats not a standard answer, thats a fucking rational and smart answer... thats an answer that wont change from ANYONE here... you can easily make great friends here but if you expect anyone to be so fucking ignorant and advise you steroid use at 22 years old, this is definitely not the place for you...

I’ve been training since I was 13 years old. I am just now starting to dabble in this. I have my ducks in a row and am getting blood work on week 0, 5, 11 and after PCT

I’ve been training since I was 13 years old. I am just now starting to dabble in this. I have my ducks in a row and am getting blood work on week 0, 5, 11 and after PCT

That doesnt do u any good at 22... clearly your not hearing me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom