napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cutting cycle

sigmatosis

Hey everyone, long time viewer and lurker. I was wondering if all you knowledgeable folks could look at what I'm planning and offer advice or tweaks. Thank you for your time.

Height: 6'5
Weight: 242
Body fat%: 13%
Years of training 5 1/2 (3 serious)
Complete cycle history: 1,4 andro (weak but helped with aggression), 1 test cycle at 350mg (perfectly fine), and last cycle about 6 months ago was test e 500mg for 12 weeks and tbol 60mg for 4 weeks (tbol was my favorite thing in the world, I felt like every time i came in I could smash old lifts)
PCT for each cycle: Looking at the forums it seems outdated but clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 40/40/20/20 for my two gear cycles, and I took clomid only at the same dose for the 1 and 4 andros.
Goals: I'm gearing up for my first powerlifting comp, and I want to be as strong as possible at a slightly lighter bodyfat percentage just to be more competitive. (aiming for 9-10%bf and to keep my current strength, if not increase it.)
Supplements: Creatine, fish oil, and multi vitamin
General idea of nutrition: Currently at 3k cal at 300g carb, 263g protein, 83g fat really clean. (diet is a struggle point for me but this has been working wonders)
Any other relevant info: Other than my patella tendon acting up every other squat day I'm good.

Cycle:
So I'm wanting to run a 12 week test e again (i like it and thanks to tazz's promo code I have an abundance), tbol and anavar.
I know I can't run them at the same time and I've never run anavar so I'm having trouble deciding which will be a starter or finisher.
For the test e, I handle 500mg with no aromasin and no sides, but I just don't know if I want to run it that high for this cycle.
Just for extra information, I loved tbol so much, zero sides and felt like a monster, my body was practically begging me to up the dose.
I hope it's not asking too much to help me with a layout but if anyone feels up to giving some advice I'm all ears, thank you.

pct would be

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

And I have taurine on hand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom