napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Bridge New SARMs

I am on the final day of a SARMs (GW+MK2866)/Anavar/test cyp 200 mg cycle. My upcoming bridge looks like this:

Weeks 1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days
1-12 proviron 50 mg per day
1-12 test cyp 150 mg week
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the evening
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

I received LGD, SR, MK677, and RAD a few days ago from Pure Essence. The Proviron is on it's way courtesy of Pharma Lady, who by the way has provided exceptional customer service and fast delivery as has Pure Essence. Both have also provided quality products. Do I have a lot to compare them to? No, but the results say everything I need to know about the quality. When I began, this cycle I was 190 lbs. I'm 6'0-6'1 (everyone who is 6'0 says 6'1!) Body fat %? No clue. I weighed myself today and I was 207. I'm pretty sure it is all muscle. I look bigger and leaner than when I began which is the whole point and because of the hours of work and pain combined with good products I put on 17 lbs of straight muscle.

Getting back to the bridge... So I got the new SARMs and I was eager to start and only had 3 days left on cycle, so I opted to get started with the new SARMs. I have no idea how fast acting the SARMs are but I feel great. I'm assuming SR is similar to GW in that you reap the benefits fairly quickly? Maybe someone can answer that... I'm going to be logging my progress throughout this bridge which after 12 weeks will be complete and I will log my results for a 16 week SARMs/ Equipoise/Winstrol/test/proviron (is it ok to run Proviron for 7 months straight?) cycle. So, I am beiginning this bridge log at 207 lbs. I'd like to be showing a 6 pack by the end of this bridge. Right now, It's kind of a faded 4 pack. I admit, my diet is not spot on right now. I also pulled my left hamstring playing basketball a couple weeks ago which has limited cardio quite a bit as a great deal of my cardio comes from playing basketball. I'm really looking forward to sharing my progress and getting as much feedback and information as possible to learn and grow. Since I began at Adrenaline Rush, I've seen a lot of growth through guidance from experienced people who are kind enough to take the time to help. If you are reading this and you have questions about anything I'd recommend that you ask them bc you will truly get quality advice and feedback. There is a wealth of knowledge and support on this forum. It has been instrumental in my progression towards my goals and the physique I'm working towards. With all of that said, I will be tracking my progress on this bridge every few days in this log. Always, always feel free to comment, give advice, or ask questions about my personal experiences. Thank you Adrenaline Rush family! Beast bridge is officially under weigh!

Taking a much needed rest day today. Tomorrow I'll go hard again. Can anyone tell me should I dose Proviron all at once or in separate doses of 25 mg?

looking forward to your updates, im not sure about the proviron length of time but I would say that you need a mini pct after this 12 week run even on sarms 4 weeks minimum is what I am doing. I was test cyp 250-350 per week and proviorn and triple stack sarms

looking forward to your updates, im not sure about the proviron length of time but I would say that you need a mini pct after this 12 week run even on sarms 4 weeks minimum is what I am doing. I was test cyp 250-350 per week and proviorn and triple stack sarms

Well the test is pretty much permanent now. I need it for testosterone replacement. The doctor obviously doesn't prescribe me 200 mg (that would be the shit!), but I figured I needed that much. So you think I need a PCT after this bridge?... even considering that I'm on testosterone replacement therapy and taking aromasin every 3 days?

Yes, you are correct that the SR is very similar to GW in terms of how quick it starts to work. A lot of the effects in general are very similar, but they do work by different methods of action so they stack perfectly together.

Your bridge stack looks PERFECT, and I'll definitely be interested to follow buddy

Yes, you are correct that the SR is very similar to GW in terms of how quick it starts to work. A lot of the effects in general are very similar, but they do work by different methods of action so they stack perfectly together.

Your bridge stack looks PERFECT, and I'll definitely be interested to follow buddy

Good to know. Thanks Rick!

Im really looking forward to your results and ill be here for support as usual... Sr is very fast acting as you can already see... As far as proviron... Go four months on then 4 weeks off and back on

I had a great chest/back workout today! I'm almost shocked at how strong I've gotten over the last few months with my prior cycle/SARM run. I'm really looking forward to getting even bigger and stronger. I still have some GW left over, so that combined with SR and all the other SARMs is pretty incredible from an endurance standpoint... and it's all pretty damn nice for strength as well. Here is what I did today:

Superset
Dumbell Bench Press- 6 sets 30,10, 10, 10,10,5 reps
Pull-Ups 6 sets of 10 reps

Superset
Incline Dumbell- 5 sets of 8 reps
Seated Row Machine- 5 sets of 8 reps (1/4 rep method on this one)

Superset
Dumbell Flys- 5 sets of 12 (run the last rack)
Seated Cable Row- 5 sets of 12 reps

Superset
Dip- 4 sets of 10 reps
Close Grip Chin up- 4 sets of 10 reps

Superset
Lat Pull Downs- 3 sets of 12
Cable Cross-Over- 3 sets of 12

There is no way I could have handled even close to this workout prior to using SARMs... Anavar and Test don't exactly hurt either. Over the last week there have been noticeable size gains.

I have noticed my sleep has been better which I'm going to probably attribute to the MK677 per Dylan's video. Having bipolar disorder, sleep has always been an issue, even after being episode free for almost 2 years, sleep can still be tough. It has been nice to feel more relaxed before bed. I'm really also looking forward to the Proviron kicking in. Apparently that used to be a treatment for depression and has shown real efficacy in the treatment of bipolar disorder which I believe Dylan also mentions in his video on Proviron.

"In one small scale clinical trial of depressed patients, an improvement of symptoms which included anxiety, lack of drive and desire was observed.[2] In patients with dysthymia, unipolar, and bipolar depression significant improvement was observed. "- Michael ST, Shapiro DM, Itil KZ (June 1984). "The effects of mesterolone, a male sex hormone in depressed patients (a double blind controlled study)".

It's about time to go take my dose of exercise in a bottle and watch the Ohio State Buckeyes whoop some ass in about an hour!

I had a great chest/back workout today! I'm almost shocked at how strong I've gotten over the last few months with my prior cycle/SARM run. I'm really looking forward to getting even bigger and stronger. I still have some GW left over, so that combined with SR and all the other SARMs is pretty incredible from an endurance standpoint... and it's all pretty damn nice for strength as well. Here is what I did today:

Superset

Superset

Superset

Superset
Dip- 4 sets of 10 reps

Superset

There is no way I could have handled even close to this workout prior to using SARMs... Anavar and Test don't exactly hurt either. Over the last week there have been noticeable size gains.

I have noticed my sleep has been better which I'm going to probably attribute to the MK677 per Dylan's video. Having bipolar disorder, sleep has always been an issue, even after being episode free for almost 2 years, sleep can still be tough. It has been nice to feel more relaxed before bed. I'm really also looking forward to the Proviron kicking in. Apparently that used to be a treatment for depression and has shown real efficacy in the treatment of bipolar disorder which I believe Dylan also mentions in his video on Proviron.

"In one small scale clinical trial of depressed patients, an improvement of symptoms which included anxiety, lack of drive and desire was observed.[2] In patients with dysthymia, unipolar, and bipolar depression significant improvement was observed. "- Michael ST, Shapiro DM, Itil KZ (June 1984). "The effects of mesterolone, a male sex hormone in depressed patients (a double blind controlled study)".

It's about time to go take my dose of exercise in a bottle and watch the Ohio State Buckeyes whoop some ass in about an hour!

Awesome update bro. The cycle is treating you really well, and you can tell by your workout that you are in the zone. That MK-677 is really a nice benefit for sleep qualities as you are noticing as well.

Keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to future updates!

Superset

Superset

Superset

Superset
Dip- 4 sets of 10 reps

Superset

excellent work bro! the 677 is definitely providing you the sleep improvements your seeing as that's a huge benefit it provides... ive been right there along with you this entire journey and im so proud of what you have accomplished but how you continue to have that hunger for more and keep implementing new strategies and getting better and better each day... nice work!

Thanks guys! Couldn't have gotten to this point without your support and guidance. I'll be doing another log later today. Life is good!

I think I must have jinxed myself. Today was the worst workout I've had in a long time. I could feel a decent pump from the reps, but I wasn't mentally pumped at all. I just wasn't into it today. I really hate that feeling, but I'm starting to learn that every now and then its going to happen. The way to overcome a bad day is make sure that 1 bad day is just that...1 day. Having a negative attitude bc of one bad day will cause multiple bad days. Considering the volume of reps I'm doing this is probably my body saying "Time for a break dude." Tomorrow I'm going to take the day off and then go hard again on Wednesday.

Maybe somebody can help me with some advice on a pulled muscle. I pulled my left hamstring playing basketball about 3 weeks ago. After a week and a half it felt fine so I went and tried to play again and pulled it again within 3 trips down the court. Needless to say but this is hindering my progress in the weight room as I'm kind of spooked about doing legs just yet. How do you get a hamstring pull healthy again? Do I do some stretching? Anybody have a good protocol for this?

I think I must have jinxed myself. Today was the worst workout I've had in a long time. I could feel a decent pump from the reps, but I wasn't mentally pumped at all. I just wasn't into it today. I really hate that feeling, but I'm starting to learn that every now and then its going to happen. The way to overcome a bad day is make sure that 1 bad day is just that...1 day. Having a negative attitude bc of one bad day will cause multiple bad days. Considering the volume of reps I'm doing this is probably my body saying "Time for a break dude." Tomorrow I'm going to take the day off and then go hard again on Wednesday.

Maybe somebody can help me with some advice on a pulled muscle. I pulled my left hamstring playing basketball about 3 weeks ago. After a week and a half it felt fine so I went and tried to play again and pulled it again within 3 trips down the court. Needless to say but this is hindering my progress in the weight room as I'm kind of spooked about doing legs just yet. How do you get a hamstring pull healthy again? Do I do some stretching? Anybody have a good protocol for this?

sometimes youre just not feeling it. you still got a workout in, and now you can take a day of rest, which sounds like it is much needed.

as far as the hamstring. you are going to want to rehabilitate it. i wouldnt do anything on it for a week. no ham curls, squats, or deads - those all use hams. THEN i would try to do a VERY light weight on leg curls. if I get pain then i would stop. if there is no pain, then i would continue to rep it out and get blood flowing into ham. slowly keep repeating this process to strengthen it back up. but remember if it starts hurting, either use less weight or stop altogether. do NOT push through pain. and do not stretch it either. a pulled muscle was caused by stretching, it OVER stretched the muscle when you were playing and pulled it. that can also be a sign of muscle imbalance. if the ham is weaker then quad, the quad can overpower it and pull Ham. remember the Quad and Ham are antagonist muscles, meaning they work against each other. Your Ham is responsible for stabilizing your leg at knee joint and keeping it from hyperextending. if your ham wasnt there your knee would straight flop. this is why athletes always pull their hams when they sprint. their quads are too powerful compared to hams. think about football. they do all this quad work with very little ham work. lying leg curl, seated leg curl, standing leg curl, romanian deadlift, etc. ALL these exercises need to be utilized for hams if possible..

sometimes youre just not feeling it. you still got a workout in, and now you can take a day of rest, which sounds like it is much needed.

as far as the hamstring. you are going to want to rehabilitate it. i wouldnt do anything on it for a week. no ham curls, squats, or deads - those all use hams. THEN i would try to do a VERY light weight on leg curls. if I get pain then i would stop. if there is no pain, then i would continue to rep it out and get blood flowing into ham. slowly keep repeating this process to strengthen it back up. but remember if it starts hurting, either use less weight or stop altogether. do NOT push through pain. and do not stretch it either. a pulled muscle was caused by stretching, it OVER stretched the muscle when you were playing and pulled it. that can also be a sign of muscle imbalance. if the ham is weaker then quad, the quad can overpower it and pull Ham. remember the Quad and Ham are antagonist muscles, meaning they work against each other. Your Ham is responsible for stabilizing your leg at knee joint and keeping it from hyperextending. if your ham wasnt there your knee would straight flop. this is why athletes always pull their hams when they sprint. their quads are too powerful compared to hams. think about football. they do all this quad work with very little ham work. lying leg curl, seated leg curl, standing leg curl, romanian deadlift, etc. ALL these exercises need to be utilized for hams if possible..

I'll follow that to the tee. Sounds like a good plan and that is great info. Thanks bro! As always, much appreciated!

I'll follow that to the tee. Sounds like a good plan and that is great info. Thanks bro! As always, much appreciated!

no problem. im sure there are others on here with even better info as well. but another tidbit of info, your ham flexes the knee joint but attaches at your hips too, so you need more then a leg curl, you need a hip flexion hamstring work too, like Romanian Deadlift. you can see this by grabbing your hips and tilting them forward aka sticking your butt out behind you. your hamstrings should be twice as tight as normal.

no problem. im sure there are others on here with even better info as well. but another tidbit of info, your ham flexes the knee joint but attaches at your hips too, so you need more then a leg curl, you need a hip flexion hamstring work too, like Romanian Deadlift. you can see this by grabbing your hips and tilting them forward aka sticking your butt out behind you. your hamstrings should be twice as tight as normal.

Barbell, dumbell or doesn't matter on the deadlifts?

Top Bottom