bannednutritionRegenRx

First big boy cycle

tumtum

Age 30
Lifting experience 15 years
185lbs @ 10-11%bf
trt @200mg/wk
Cycle history

350mg test cyp for 12 weeks, caught the flu the last 2 weeks and lost 90% of gains (held fever of 1.1-102 for over a week)

Proposed cycle

Length 10-12 wks

Test cyp 350mg/wk
Npp 350mg/wk
Provi 50mg ED
CABER .25-.5 E3D
Aromason 12.5 EOD (estrogen sensitive and get slight gyno flat ups easily)

I currently pin my cyp 2x a week since I do subq injections.. but since the volume will go up I'll pin m/w/f.. to keep things simple do u think I could get by with npp injections mwf as well? I know most would do every other day but for the sake of not pinning every day could I get by with mwf?

Not to be a smartass, but why'd you label this a big boy cycle?? Reason I ask is I thought I'd see some higher doses listed so no offense intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not to be a smartass, but why'd you label this a big boy cycle?? Reason I ask is I thought I'd see some higher doses listed so no offense intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i was also curious about that one... is a good cycle, i like it, but its not anything to be called a big boy cycle... regardless, i would not follow that pinning schedule... i would only pin every other day with short esters and not leave any gap like that... you are asking for instability that way

Marketing to draw u guys in here.. jk..Haha I guess I called it that because compared to a test only cycle it's a little "more"

So no offense taken 44

Thanks Dylan. I'll keep it to EOD

Marketing to draw u guys in here.. jk..Haha I guess I called it that because compared to a test only cycle it's a little "more"

So no offense taken 44

Thanks Dylan. I'll keep it to EOD
i get what you mean and its a good strategy to get clicks! LOL.. i like that! a lot!

Why are you on TRT @ your age? How long have you been on TRT?

Click bait... Nice strategy

Cycle seems reasonable but eod is the bare minimum with short esters imo

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

3 years. My natural levels were at low 200s.. after multiple attempts to jumpstart my natural production we got on trt. I'm prescribed 200mg but I only take 150.

3 years. My natural levels were at low 200s.. after multiple attempts to jumpstart my natural production we got on trt. I'm prescribed 200mg but I only take 150.
very wise... 150 is more than enough on trt and people tend to think trt is double that for some odd reason... i like the fact you are aware and conservative yet effective...

very wise... 150 is more than enough on trt and people tend to think trt is double that for some odd reason... i like the fact you are aware and conservative yet effective...

I have a question for you Dylan, after reviewing what my pinning schedule would be, since I will be doing subq injections I cannot imagine how bad it would be to run short esters on anything.

Do you think it would be overkill to run test cyp, deca, provi, and tbol (350/350/50ed/50ed)? And also for someone estrogen/gyno prone would provi be a no no since it can free up a lot of extra test?

I have a question for you Dylan, after reviewing what my pinning schedule would be, since I will be doing subq injections I cannot imagine how bad it would be to run short esters on anything.

Do you think it would be overkill to run test cyp, deca, provi, and tbol (350/350/50ed/50ed)? And also for someone estrogen/gyno prone would provi be a no no since it can free up a lot of extra test?

I don't see a problem with that cycle at all bro, and Proviron is as mild as it comes and certainly more than fine for anyone gyno prone since it doesn't aromatize and also has some very mild antiE properties

Thanks rick, I'm thinking about going that way..

I realized I was going to have to do 4 subq injections EOD and I swell up every time and I realized I was going to run out of spots to pin lol

So looking like for 12 weeks

Test CYP 350
Deca 350
Proviron 50mg EOD
Tbol 50mg ED (first 6 wks)
aromason 12.5mg EOD
Caber .5 mg E3D

Last edited:
Thanks rick, I'm thinking about going that way..

I realized I was going to have to do 4 subq injections EOD and I swell up every time and I realized I was going to run out of spots to pin lol

So looking like for 12 weeks

Test CYP 350
Deca 350
Proviron 50mg EOD
Tbol 50mg ED (first 6 wks)
aromason 12.5mg EOD
Caber .5 mg E3D

With this set up & diet / training on point you are GOOD. 2. GO.

Top Bottom